Russia Gives Beauty and The Beast an Adults-Only Rating. Is Russia right?

KossaK

“I’m convinced that the main task of the state regarding children is to protect childhood and youth from the filthiness of the world, to preserve children’s purity, to block our children off from harmful and dangerous phenomena,” he said. “And in this case, our shared task is to not allow the release of this musical on the screen under any guise.”

Do you agree with that remark?

https://www.theguardian.com/film/20...nd-the-beast-adults-only-rating-gay-character

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/03/05/europe/beauty-beast-movie-russia-gay-ban/

After pressure to ban Disney’s live-action take on Beauty and the Beast over a minor gay character, the film will instead be released with a 16+ rating.
The family movie, starring Emma Watson, will be given the restricted certificate to prevent children from watching because of the studio’s first “exclusively gay moment” involving a character played by Josh Gad.
Certification in Russia is decided by the ministry of culture.

Last week ruling party MP Vitaly Milonov called for a ban, referring to the film’s content as “perverted sexual relations” that would be in direct opposition to a Russian law that cracks down on “gay propaganda against minors”.

I have my own Propaganda. I hope you will enjoy it.
Warning! it is pure savagery It is push to 11/10
stopthe_F.png

This one you can change the logo with what ever you want. simple.

On another note..I've noticed over the recent years that movie's started to include more gay characters in kids movies, they aren't identified as being gay but I was watching a kids movie the other day where two male characters kissed each other..
I'm really not ok with this, call me homophobe but I'm sick of this shit.
Why the hell do I have to see this in a kids movie. Of course I had to explain it to my kids who were startled.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

On another note..I've noticed over the recent years that movie's started to include more gay characters in kids movies, they aren't identified as being gay but I was watching a kids movie the other day where two male characters kissed each other..
Why the hell do I have to see this in a kids movie. Of course I had to explain it to my kids who were startled.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

your observation is good.

May I explain why.

We saw in the propaganda thread. A lot of children stuff was made to push point of view.
Some children cartoon only be to sell Product (like transformer ninja turtle etc)
Other Try to push a moral( example Captain planet)

Captain Planet
In the show they Have the obvious $corporation that pollute the planet Because evil.
And our hero have to protect the nature at all cost.

Fine, it is a ok Moral. But they do not explain why. The show point what is bad and good. They show what do to.
So the child Act mindless. They fallow the other without understand why he do that. Like today SJW
They get told of what is good. They have any auto critic to judge by them self.

A good children show Is almost a documentary. it explain how thing work.

The Child will create is own moral by understanding the impact of his action.
His decision will base on knowledge not on arbitrary moral choice.

Today Children Show ('SheZow(PRo Trans Bs) Zootopia (multicultural fantesy) worst of them all Steven Universe)
They are just few example. they all clearly have a un-explained moral they have to push into children brain.

I don't recall any gay characters in the book... it's strange.

if it is written with gay people in it, make it that way. if it is written with straight people, make it that way. NO! that's trans-homo-x-z-phobic. if it's written with straight people, add gay people in it. ideally a gay trans black woman. that will keep everyone satisfied.

I dunno but all that matters about hte movie is if we can see Emma Watson's tits or not

How do you explain to your kids that the girl is fucking a buffalo?

your observation is good.

May I explain why.

We saw in the propaganda thread. A lot of children stuff was made to push point of view.
Some children cartoon only be to sell Product (like transformer ninja turtle etc)
Other Try to push a moral( example Captain planet)

Captain Planet
In the show they Have the obvious $corporation that pollute the planet Because evil.
And our hero have to protect the nature at all cost.

Fine, it is a ok Moral. But they do not explain why. The show point what is bad and good. They show what do to.
So the child Act mindless. They fallow the other without understand why he do that. Like today SJW
They get told of what is good. They have any auto critic to judge by them self.

A good children show Is almost a documentary. it explain how thing work.

The Child will create is own moral by understanding the impact of his action.
His decision will base on knowledge not on arbitrary moral choice.

Today Children Show ('SheZow(PRo Trans Bs) Zootopia (multicultural fantesy) worst of them all Steven Universe)
They are just few example. they all clearly have a un-explained moral they have to push into children brain.

I didn't see Captain Planet but it's classified as an "Environmentalist children's programme" so I'll take your word for it.

For the rest I have to praise the restraint you show towards Zootopia. It's not a multicultural fantasy, it's multicultural HERESY. There is no way in hell that bears will co-exist with salmon, holy shit! Even birds eat other birds - in my fucking backyard!!! lol...

That movie should not even have been made, it is pure and simple bullshit - furthermore I despised and hated the way they SEXUALIZED some of the characters. I even remarked on it while watching the movie.

To further your argument though I agree: Just look at the fucking Oscars. It's no longer a celebration of elite acting performances, productions and the seventh art. It's a blatant in your face political movement that uses Hollywood as a means to a way.

The way? Propagate their agenda be it pro-homo, pro-liberal, anti-conservative, pro-jewish, pro-islamic and so on.

Look at the winners in the last couple years. Mostly reflecting their agenda.

Essentially if you want to win an Oscar in 201x you must:

-Be an immigrant or son of an immigrant
-Make a movie about how hard it was to NOT INTEGRATE
or
-Make a movie about Holocaust, pedophilia, gay/lesbian/aids, any war's PTSD
-Make a movie about mental illness
-Slavery
-Racial unacceptance and how to beat it
-Diversity

You have to go back to something like The Lord of The Rings or even Forrest Gump to find something actually entertaining in the list:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academy_Award_for_Best_Picture#2010s

It's ridiculous but hey, I like to comfort myself in the knowledge that box-office overall has been declining even though there is always that one odd movie out that will make a billion dollars, most of the time it's a Star Wars movie...

or
-Slavery
-Diversity
And yet, this movie won 5 Oscars:
La-La-Land-Oscars-2017.jpg

In 2016 it was a movie about a man getting raped by a bear that won the most Oscars.

I didn't see Captain Planet but it's classified as an "Environmentalist children's programme" so I'll take your word for it.

For the rest I have to praise the restraint you show towards Zootopia. It's not a multicultural fantasy, it's multicultural HERESY. There is no way in hell that bears will co-exist with salmon, holy shit! Even birds eat other birds - in my fucking backyard!!! lol...

That movie should not even have been made, it is pure and simple bullshit - furthermore I despised and hated the way they SEXUALIZED some of the characters. I even remarked on it while watching the movie.

To further your argument though I agree: Just look at the fucking Oscars. It's no longer a celebration of elite acting performances, productions and the seventh art. It's a blatant in your face political movement that uses Hollywood as a means to a way.

The way? Propagate their agenda be it pro-homo, pro-liberal, anti-conservative, pro-jewish, pro-islamic and so on.

or
-Slavery
-Diversity

You have to go back to something like The Lord of The Rings or even Forrest Gump to find something actually entertaining in the list:

It's ridiculous but hey, I like to comfort myself in the knowledge that box-office overall has been declining even though there is always that one odd movie out that will make a billion dollars, most of the time it's a Star Wars movie...
Tldr but birdman was awesome and had no social message as far as I remember.

or
-Slavery
-Diversity

Like Jon tron said. It is Freaking hard to have conservative View in Hollywood. JonTron is an employe of Disney. He almost get cut because he do not push liberal agenda. The money for movie TV series of all kind come from Libéral Group.
Sony, Disney, the owner of the new Média ( youtube netflix etc).((( They )))know where the money at. they want to sell Progressivism. ManChild and Childless Woman are a big pool of money for that kind of ''entertainment''.

Look at fucking starwars. Average movie and look how they sell like crazy. Soo many manchild buying toys for them self. (they said: I am a fan I like the universe). Disney know selling Family value to that kind of people will not work.
Degeneracy sale more

Actually, the list of past Oscar winners for Best Movie and Best actors (and actresses) completely contradict him.

Look at the nominations too not just the best movie. Best actors nobody gives a shit, birdman was about mental illness BTW (and probably one of the worst movies to win an Oscar with the possible exception of Chicago.)

Look at the nominations too not just the best movie. Best actors nobody gives a shit, birdman was about mental illness BTW (and probably one of the worst movies to win an Oscar with the possible exception of Chicago.)

You said
There is no mention of nominations in your rant. You specifically mentioned the conditions needed to win and Oscar and then when the facts contradicted you, you changed the rules instead of actually admitting being wrong.

Back