Car lowered

twostroke

Banned
the police
Call towing ? what is the cost ticket ?

11123775_1614690585415938_160876246_n.jpg

Doit pas etre facile a embarquer sur le towing quand un jack low profile passe pas en dessous.

The police shall rape thee with an en'rmous fine yond shall beest rememb'r'd all of thee no more brain than stone dram life. F'r the sake of god prithee wasteth not timeth trying this. Thee life might depand on t. The did cost of the ticket shall behold liketh sev'ral week of inhorn man salary, t wouldst beest a matth'r of sev'ral rupees. 540$ to beest exact plus the did cost of the towing rideth

Ya Tu juste moi qui essaye encore de comprendre ce que OP demande?

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

c'est assez simple me semble, si la police call la remorque pour un setup comme ca et ca va couter combien?

Last edited:
C'est pas tellement plus compliqué d'écrire une phrase lisible. À chaque fois qu'OP part un thread, c'est toujours la même affaire. Si c'est un handicap je peux comprendre sinon ça devient rushant.

des bags sur une jetta = towing.

des bags sur nimporte quoi qui sort pas de l'usine = towing

but.. but trucks have air suspension so it must be legal for me too!!

/s

I could be wrong, but from what i remember truck suspension don't go all the way down when out of air

and there is also the normal suspension with air ballon to stiffen the suspension that is of different design

Back