Article: Is It Time To Make Winter Tires Mandatory For Longer?

J'imagine que quand c'est proche de 0 la gomme des 4 saisons y fait une job decente. Je ne pense pas que ca pose de grand risque.

Here in Detroit, it was snowing a decent amount, someone took out their C6 Corvette and smashed it on I-75. You sir, fkn deserved it.
Same logic applies, if you switched your tires too early and wreck your car, 100% at fault and assume the consequences.

I was glad there was no snow on the ground when I visited detroit for the auto show.

The number of beat up / smashed up late model car was astounding. I don't think I would've enjoyed driving among those folks in a snowstorm.

Surprisingly enough, there were lots of Chargers/Challengers out and about in January. Not bad for a pair of RWD cars built in Canada lol.

Mes pneus d'été sur mon toyota pickup c'est des dunlop j'me rappel plus du nom pis ils ont le pictogramme pour l'hiver. J'ai jamais conduit des pneus avec une adhérence aussi pourrie que ça, et je parle simplement sur de l'asphalte mouillé en été. Quand j'ai vu qu'ils étaient légal l'hiver j'voudrais pas être le gars pogner avec ça dans une tempête.

Le gouvernemaman devrait passer une loi pour obliger les gens a allumer leur lumieres quand il fait noir

Danny just stop with these dumb threads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Le gouvernemaman devrait passer une loi pour obliger les gens a allumer leur lumieres quand il fait noir

Danny just stop with these dumb threads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Il y a une loi pour allumer ses lumières plus une pour avoir des DRL...

Sinon le carambolage c'est quand même stressant je trouve. Je regardais le vidéo et je me dis que j'aurais probablement roulé à 70-80kmh comme tout le monde et rentré dans le tas comme un cave sans freiner à temps.

Last edited:
Il y a une loi pour allumer ses lumières plus une pour avoir des DRL...

Sinon le carambolage c'est quand même stressant je trouve. Je regardais le vidéo et je me dis que j'aurais probablement roulé à 70-80kmh comme tout le monde et rentré dans le tas comme un cave sans freiner à temps.

Un cave qui c qui est cave est moin cave qu'un cave qui c pas qui est cave

En tk, bravo aux épais (et il doit y en avoir une trollée) qui ont fait poser leur semelles d'été... din dents les estie:)

I was glad there was no snow on the ground when I visited detroit for the auto show.

The number of beat up / smashed up late model car was astounding. I don't think I would've enjoyed driving among those folks in a snowstorm.

Surprisingly enough, there were lots of Chargers/Challengers out and about in January. Not bad for a pair of RWD cars built in Canada lol.

yea, it's scary, there is always bumpers, scrap parts on the side of the highway, cars with insane amount of damage chugging along.
A lot of "American" cars here, usually in Mtl, they're rentals lol
OT: there's a lot of Canadian-built cars: Corolla, Rav4, RX350, Charger, Challenger, Caravan, Pacifica, Civic, CR-V, Cadillac XTS, and Equinox I think?

OT: there's a lot of Canadian-built cars: Corolla, Rav4, RX350, Charger, Challenger, Caravan, Pacifica, Civic, CR-V, Cadillac XTS, and Equinox I think?

Yeah, I think we have 5 car manufacturers operating plants in southern ontario. (Big 3+ Honda and Toyota)

Ford builds the Edge (and Flex?) in Canada. The 5.0 V8s are also built here.

Corolla is moving to Mexico whenever the new toyota plant is ready. The GMC Terrain is also moving to Mexico. On the bright side, Silverado might be coming back in 2018.

Do you work in the automotive industry by any chance?

Back