Evolution Auto Granby

I ended up selecting Auto St-Hubert for my pre-owned car, because they had a stunning 2011 BMW X3 35i with M package, low-mileage, in pristine shape, and offered the best trade-in value for my 2009 328xi with 192,000Kms. Auto St-Hubert have two lots (cars over $5000, and cars under $5,000). They are low stress, low pressure, and very accomodating. I drove off with their BMW X3 35i for a pre-purchase inspection at BMW Park Avenue in Brossard (20 mins away), which turned out zero issues, zero leaks, and no OBD codes to be concerned with the car. Only rear brake pads were due to be changed, and winter tires were at 5mm tread depth.

Again, can't say enough good things about Auto St-Hubert, and I ended up driving from Mirabel twice because their car inventory are really nice, and service was stellar!

They even set me up with a local parts place to take advantage of huge savings for rear brake pads and a wear sensor.

Give them a try and check them out at https://www.autosthubert.com/.

Tell them the guy with X3 referred you, and perhaps you'll get a better deal, dunno...

Last edited:
Je sais que ça fait longtemps mais si vous chercher à connaître mon expérience je suis dispo en privé. 2 fois client entre 2008 et 2011.

Envoyé de mon SGH-I257M en utilisant Tapatalk

Personne veux en parler publiquement, c'est pas bon signe ça.
Il y a du positif et du négatif mais ça fait plusieurs années alors peut être que mon feedback ne vaut rien.

Envoyé de mon SGH-I257M en utilisant Tapatalk

I ended up selecting Auto St-Hubert for my pre-owned car, because they had a stunning 2011 BMW X3 35i with M package, low-mileage, in pristine shape, and offered the best trade-in value for my 2009 328xi with 192,000Kms. Auto St-Hubert have two lots (cars over $5000, and cars under $5,000). They are low stress, low pressure, and very accomodating. I drove off with their BMW X3 35i for a pre-purchase inspection at BMW Park Avenue in Brossard (20 mins away), which turned out zero issues, zero leaks, and no OBD codes to be concerned with the car. Only rear brake pads were due to be changed, and winter tires were at 5mm tread depth.

Again, can't say enough good things about Auto St-Hubert, and I ended up driving from Mirabel twice because their car inventory are really nice, and service was stellar!

They even set me up with a local parts place to take advantage of huge savings for rear brake pads and a wear sensor.

Tell them the guy with X3 referred you, and perhaps you'll get a better deal, dunno...

went to see a car there 2 weeks ago, car looked great, the service was good but the car was a non-declared VGA with a 19 000$ repaired accident on it. Immediately after the accident the car was sold to a used car dealer, then the car was sent to Quebec, it was originally an Ontario car. I passed.

I hope you checked the carproof of your car before you bought it.

went to see a car there 2 weeks ago, car looked great, the service was good but the car was a non-declared VGA with a 19 000$ repaired accident on it. Immediately after the accident the car was sold to a used car dealer, then the car was sent to Quebec, it was originally an Ontario car. I passed.

I hope you checked the carproof of your car before you bought it.
The registration didn't say reconstruit? There was no mention on the tag of the car it was a vga?

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

The registration didn't say reconstruit? There was no mention on the tag of the car it was a vga?

nope. seems like some someone did some fling flang when they did the import to quebec. Although on the carproof it was clean in Ontario too.

You do realize because the car had a 19k claim doesn't mean it's a VGA or "Non Declared" which I am not even sure what that means.. I wish people would get this out of their head. A single headlight alone on most BMWs now is around 3k plus tax.. So think in a front end collision thats 6k in headlights alone.. Parts add up fast on modern cars, very fast. We deal with carproof on a daily basis and they are pretty spot on. As a buyer you just need to do your due diligence when buying a used car but most stuff has been in accidents and will have a claim on file. An insurance company isn't going to salvage a 55k car that is 2 years old unless it's very serious, if it can be repaired it will be repaired simple as that.

There is no fling flang or hidden deals. Thousands of cars are sold every day with massive insurance claims, it's part of the business. For every 5 cars for sale, 1 or maybe 2 will be clean. This is why it's so damn hard finding clean stock. The reporting is good

j'ai acheter ma focus 2012 la en échange de ma GLI 07.. le deal était ok sans plus. mais j'était vraiment tanné de la GLI.
Le service a été #1 aussi et la Focus va 1# depuis l'achat.

Back