Video Massive continuous pileup of cars just like the US but in Magog

Moi je leur répond dans ce temps là que le gars en avant de moi jammé sur la 40 en a pas de 4x4 et que je peux pas avancer plus vite que lui anyway

Faut etre honnete , mon 4x4 me sert , a 90% du temps , a sortir de mon driveway pas deneiger sans efforts.

Une fois sur l'autoroute , jme fait passer a gauche par des mazda tout décalisser pendant que jme concentre a pas faire de 180 sur une lame de neige a 90km/h dans voie de droite! lol !!!

2G5IqoP.jpg

15 north near the 30 ... more cars in the ditches than on the road, quite literally.

No hazard lights on and too fast for conditions. winning
Hazard should not be on when you're moving. Only once stopped or in the ditch.

But because some (too many) people turn their hazard when they are moving you are not alert to start braking as soon as you see someone with hazard on as you know they are stopped.

In Europe that why cars have rear fog lights to use.

But because some (too many) people turn their hazard when they are moving you are not alert to start braking as soon as you see someone with hazard on as you know they are stopped.

x2, I can't stand driving and everyone has their fucking hazards on. We know there's a weather issue going on, but when I see someones hazards on, I instantly think something imminent is about to happen...

apparently the 13 south has been blocked for 12 fricking hours... really?

Thats some crazy shit.

We all remember that insane video from the US where one car after another is piling up on the highway. It's happening right now in Magog. At least some dude is trying to warn oncoming cars but as you can see he's putting himself at risk. He needs to go further out. And that last car...going so fast with no visibility is just insane.

''And that last car...going so fast with no visibility is just insane. ''
https://www.facebook.com/kevin.desjardinsjean/videos/vb.572248327/10155078802008328/

Roland en full confiance à 110 avec ses tires chinois....

Esti de caliss, je suis tu le seul qui a vu le journaliste demander a une championne ce qui s'était passé dans le carambolage

"Ben on voyait pas beaucoup, la visibilté était presque nulle et tout d'un coup on a vu le paquet de char entassé fack j'ai juste eu le temps de TIRER SUR LE BRAKE A BRAS et j'ai arrêter de justesse a 2 pouce"

WTF!!!!!! J'en revenait pas.

J'ai vu ca moi aussi mais c'est une championne para-olympique clairement...

x2, I can't stand driving and everyone has their fucking hazards on. We know there's a weather issue going on, but when I see someones hazards on, I instantly think something imminent is about to happen...

Hazards are an indication to other people that your vehicle is moving slowly or immobilized where it shouldn't be. Not enough cars have rear fogs, I've owned like 21 cars and the first one I have with rear fogs is the Volvo. For a long time I though we weren't allowed to have them for some godforsaken reason.

A big sarcastic thumbs up at the semi-truck this morning on the way in - everyone on the center/right lane doing a respectable ~75km/h and this moron passing everyone at well over 90 on the illegal for him LEFT LANE while pushing on the ass of the car in front of him.

CHAMPION. I'll see if the video from my dashcam is clear enough later and post it.

winter tires made people over confident and drive faster than they would have before with all seasons, I honestly believe it....

we need to educate people that winter tires are tested at the same speed as an all season to give a good comparison....

I almost screwed myself yesterday.
I must admit that an Evo with nice new Hakka 8s is heard to beat- on acceleration, cornering etc on snow. BUT it is still a handful to stop at speed.

After following the plows from the 440 to Salaberry on the 15south around 5:30pm, I finally got past and was alone ahead of all traffic- thinking that after 20 minutes of 35kph there was nobody ahead until the Met. As I rounded the left hander at Henri Bourassa I see, through limited visibility that the traffic is stopped. I am arriving at 90kph- maybe more- and it took all of my skills to stop before the parked cars. I was lucky and realized that even an experienced driver can get caught off guard.
All's well that ends well.

I almost screwed myself yesterday.
I must admit that an Evo with nice new Hakka 8s is heard to beat- on acceleration, cornering etc on snow. BUT it is still a handful to stop at speed.

After following the plows from the 440 to Salaberry on the 15south around 5:30pm, I finally got past and was alone ahead of all traffic- thinking that after 20 minutes of 35kph there was nobody ahead until the Met. As I rounded the left hander at Henri Bourassa I see, through limited visibility that the traffic is stopped. I am arriving at 90kph- maybe more- and it took all of my skills to stop before the parked cars. I was lucky and realized that even an experienced driver can get caught off guard.
All's well that ends well.

We all need a little reminder once in a while... Glad your Evo is safe.

Your story made me think of this:

I understand what you're saying but last night visibility was terrible and I couldn't even see the taillights of the vehicle in front of me. Hazards are easier to see.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hazard bof

Je préfere les chars européens comme les Saab avec une ''follow me'' light

Un peu comme les F1 dans pluie ca prendrait un spot rouge qui flash ou qui soit plus intense.

Pour moi les hazard c'est un signal de détresse et non un ''j'ai la chienne on voit rien''.

Back