Redbull Rallycross à Ottawa cette été!

Ça serait cool si on peut aller rouler sur la piste après l'événement, sinon no fucks given.

I need to check my schedule cause dam I wanna go! .. We have the World RX series come to the GP3R is cool but GRC is a lot more action packed.

Fait genre 2-3 ans y a le rallycross au GP3R

C est quoi celui la, un compétiteur?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:
Fait genre 2-3 ans y a le rallycross au GP3R

C est quoi celui la, un compétiteur?

The one that comes to the GP3r is the World RX series. The one going to Ottawa is Global Rally cross and is the series that Pastrana, Ken Block, Tanner Foust etc race in.. GRC has bigger jumps and is a little more hard core. The first year at the GP3r the Word RX drivers complained that the track was too rough and that the jumps were too big..lol

The one that comes to the GP3r is the World RX series. The one going to Ottawa is Global Rally cross and is the series that Pastrana, Ken Block, Tanner Foust etc race in.. GRC has bigger jumps and is a little more hard core. The first year at the GP3r the Word RX drivers complained that the track was too rough and that the jumps were too big..lol

Block et Foust etaient a t-r en 2016 en tout cas...

Global rallycross is the USA series, bigger restrictors (around 600hp), tires are slightly better than World RX. But it`s quite a good show to watch. Some cars came to T-R to do the World Rx a few years ago, maybe as eventual programs to race...The cars are a lot less developped, except the Ford and VW.

World RX is the FIA sanctionned event with all the proper drivers: Solberg, Loeb, Ekström, Hansen, Baakerund, etc. Restrictors are smaller so 550ish horsepower and shit tires so it makes for a good show. The cars are proper manufacturer backed entries, fully bespoke for world rally X

Back