Lamborghini LP 560-4 Spyder 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dealer didn't offer enough for a trade in? Or did you not ask?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trade-in offer, by definition, is always below FMV.

Figures. I thought they'd maybe give you a close market value since they're getting the MSRP from you -at minimum.

I'm not in the market for a Gallardo at the moment, but I wish you luck! Summer's just around the corner!

Figures. I thought they'd maybe give you a close market value since they're getting the MSRP from you -at minimum.

I'm not in the market for a Gallardo at the moment, but I wish you luck! Summer's just around the corner!

Thanks.
It is really close yes. Market value for Lamborghinis (all models) is quite high at the moment in Canada. Lamborghinis are quite reliable supercars. You won't get the same reliability with used F cars.

tin peu ma regarder si J,aurais pas 194 000 qui trainerait dans le fond de mon tirroir je te reviens avec xa !

Thanks.
It is really close yes. Market value for Lamborghinis (all models) is quite high at the moment in Canada. Lamborghinis are quite reliable supercars. You won't get the same reliability with used F cars.

I beg to differ, but my opinion is biased as a F-car collector :p

regardless...GLWS gorgeous unit!

I beg to differ, but my opinion is biased as a F-car collector :p

regardless...GLWS gorgeous unit!

The only F-cars I would get are the 458 (but now it is outdated) or the new 488 GTB (almost bought the used one (2016) at Ferrari Quebec) . When I will be sixty years old with gray hair, I might consider one. :p

As tu regardé le marché US? Avec l'échange tu peux probablement le vendre à un dealer et en tirer le même montant ou plus.

Tu fais quoi Silver dans la vie? Je me rappel du temps de ta S2000 haha :) Félicitation pour tes belles bagnoles!

As tu ete la voir chez Lambo Mtl elle est arrivée aujourd'hui.

85f74c05f87ef328e9ca538a0558516b.jpg

Perfection sur roue!

Ferrari vont survivre tant que les vieux croûtons sont la pour acheter leurs chars...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back