2018 FIFA World Cup Russia

Il n'y a pas vraiment d'équipe qui sort du lot cette année. La redistribution des bracket va avoir un gros impact. La France par exemple, si elle gagne son groupe, va jouer contre le deuxième du groupe de l'Argentine et de la Croatie. Je ne miserai pas ma chemise sur la France contre aucune de ces deux équipes.

Ça va se jouer entre l'Allemagne, le Brésil et l'Espagne. L'Argentine si il tombe dans un bracket favorable pourrait aussi aller loin.

Aller les bleus! Pas lchoix d'être pour eux ma blonde est francaise pis mon pays d'origine s'est pas qualifié...

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

This year I don't really see a group of death.

I'm happy for the host country, it's a good start today. Oh there's gonna be some vodka flowing in the streets tonight.

all Russia needs now is to squeak to a tie with Egypt which is not a stretch, and they're good for the next round.
Uruguay should breeze through in first spot.

Yeah that's the only problem but if he comes in healthy.. he's gonna cause a lot of problems for the opposing teams

Salah is probably Egypt's best player ever. He's their Maradona, even has the same hair.
The main problem is that so he's not playing with the same quality teammates as he does in club play. He can score and probably will score an individual goal, but you need quality passes and the space that's created by smart play without the ball.

Salah is probably Egypt's best player ever. He's their Maradona, even has the same hair.
The main problem is that so he's not playing with the same quality teammates as he does in club play. He can score and probably will score an individual goal, but you need quality passes and the space that's created by smart play without the ball.

Pretty much, no Firmino or Saadio Mane in Egypt, teams will really only have to focus on shutting him down.

Last edited:

Absolutely, Messi couldn't do it, Cristiano Ronaldo couldn't do it so Salah is far from it but that man's a beast.

Lol
5a78eb715909043d57ecc4d3e75547ac.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Back