2018 FIFA World Cup Russia

What a match, Spain vs Iran... Iran missed 3 wonderful strikes/opportunities only to end up giving up a fluke of a goal that bounced off of Diego Costa.

Croatia deserved this win.... Argentina.. did you guys show up to play? I couldn't tell...

The coach is doing a shit job with an already terrible team.

The players looked lost in this formation... It should be simple:

Goalie: ANYONE but Caballero, both other options are better

Defense: Otamendi, Rojo, Mercado, Tagliafico

Midfield: Banega, Lo Celso, Dybala

Forwards: Messi, Higuain, Di Maria

Messi Spent most of the game almost in a weird RDM/CDM position... He looked lost af and clearly in the wrong position.

Croatia... Perfect

To make things worse for Argentina, the Croatian coach has already announced he's going to rest players against Iceland.

If Iceland wins tomorrow against Nigeria it's gonna be game over for Argentina... I seriously doubt they can win their next match with a goal diff of 3 (+ how many goals Iceland scores)

L'Argentine cest une vrai joke cette année.... Je call un win du Nigéria pour la prochaine game!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I obviously cheered for Korea but Mexico was the better team.

Also Germany gave me an ulcer this afternoon, what a mess but at least they delivered in lost time... that was a beautiful free kick by Kroos.

That Germany game was painful so many wasted opportunities. I was about to stop watching but they barely pulled it off

Back