Online weed

So... with all the different strains and shit. What's the top indica / top sativa / hybrid to try? I'm leaning towards grand daddy purple

From buymyweedonline I ordered purple GOD 5 star, Gods green crack shatter 5 star and old school Moroccan hash 5 star. It should be here today.

Update for buymyweedonline.
Registration is simple, the only thing I did not agree with is asking for government ID after the money is sent, no issue for me but some may not want to give their ID in the first place and would not have placed an order. Other than that all went smooth, ordered Tuesday afternoon and was given a Canada post tracking number, it was shipped on Wednesday and arrived on Monday ( Looks like if I order on a Monday it should get here by Friday, Montreal may be one day quicker ).
The package came wrapped up very well, not much chance of smell escaping, the Moroccan hash I got rated 5 star was Ok, Moroccan was never really the best anyway but still ok, will probably just get 3.5 grams again for a change. The Purple GOD rated 5 star is very good, not near the best I ever had but far better than the crap I get out here. worthy but I will chose a different 5 star next order. The Gods green crack shatter will be sampled later today as the coil I have for the pipe needs to be replaced also need to move the MAF further away from my turbo first or it will not get done today, will know tonight.

Du hash marocain c'est jamais bon. C'est bourrer depice qui donne le goût typique mais ya même pas moyen de faire dla rosine avec sa. Si spas du bubble j touche pas à sa!

Elaborate 'nigguh

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I am a fan of shatter, min smoke, max high, easy to smoke if you have the proper pipe. Have been sampling various BC shatter for quite awhile, this ranks up with some of the best I have had. Got some shatter a couple of weeks ago here made from the sub-par weed you have here, not very good, this is made from 5 star pot and you can tell.

Like others said, buymyweedonline is legit. Haven't tried others yet. I was sceptical about ordering weed online at first but i have been ordering from them for 2,3 months now.

I placed an order on sunday and received the package today. They even added a free gram in my last orders even though they were under 100$.

A bit pricey compared to what i used to pay for but you get to pick from a different selection.

Update for buymyweedonline.
Registration is simple, the only thing I did not agree with is asking for government ID after the money is sent, no issue for me but some may not want to give their ID in the first place and would not have placed an order. Other than that all went smooth, ordered Tuesday afternoon and was given a Canada post tracking number, it was shipped on Wednesday and arrived on Monday ( Looks like if I order on a Monday it should get here by Friday, Montreal may be one day quicker ).
The package came wrapped up very well, not much chance of smell escaping, the Moroccan hash I got rated 5 star was Ok, Moroccan was never really the best anyway but still ok, will probably just get 3.5 grams again for a change. The Purple GOD rated 5 star is very good, not near the best I ever had but far better than the crap I get out here. worthy but I will chose a different 5 star next order. The Gods green crack shatter will be sampled later today as the coil I have for the pipe needs to be replaced also need to move the MAF further away from my turbo first or it will not get done today, will know tonight.

The moroccan hash definitely doesn't look 5 star but i still have to try it.

Shatter. I bought some a couple weeks ago and hadn't tried it until yesturday. One word...

99a7fb6eafd8239a09c9fc15d1eeb94a.jpg

BMWO

J'ai entendu dire que le gars qui opère ce site est croche

Et j'ai aussi entendu qu'il y avait vol d'identités

pour un vape a shatter je connais pas Yocan, mais faut faire attention y'a beaucoup de compagnie cheap de rebrand chinois qui offre des produits mal conçu qui peuvent être mauvais pour la santé.

moi j'en ai deja acheté un de W9tech, mais je l'utilise pas vraiment j'ai l'impression que c'est plus pour le monde qui veulent fumer on the go ce que je ne fais pas et j'aime mieux mon bong même si ca goûte toujours la chiasse.

I now know what you meant, looking for new coils and came across ceramic dabbers ( not the coil ones I get ), there are concerns of cheap ones made in China giving off bad chemicals.

BMWO

J'ai entendu dire que le gars qui opère ce site est croche

Et j'ai aussi entendu qu'il y avait vol d'identités

Please show a link? I googled buy my weed online identity theft and came up blank.
Posting something like this with no proof, really.

Thoughts?

Just my opinion but addictive traits are different from person to person, I smoke on a regular basis for quite a few years, when I go to work in northern camps no alcohol or drugs are allowed and the dogs will sniff it out, people get sent home on a weekly basis. I quit cold turkey when I go to work, no effect what so ever, same goes for the hundreds of people who do the same. As for the quality, just my opinion but I would rather get weed that after a toke or two you get a buzz over smoking a joint or two to kind of get a buzz.

ordered from buymyweedonline. I should receive it tomorrow or tuesday.

shipping is quite long for express post (i ordered las monday)

Also I didn't like the ID thing, but you can simply hide everything on your ID except name and birthdate

Back