VW sales rep?

Question aux vendeurs de VW. Des GTI 2017 Performance package 6MT, est-ce que c'est toujours possible d'en avoir?

Il doit y en avoir plein, C'est le pire achat côté monétaire dans la ligne des Golf. Pour 3000$ de plus (si tu prend la GTI PP cuir) tu as une R.

Oui j'avais vue, bon choix de couleur. ;) Seul chose je reste toujours perplexe face au vendeur mais bon... ça semble officiel!

J<aurais du mettre le screenshot au lieu de seulement le texte, cette info viens de VWC Vehicle Distribution directement. Et merci pour le compliment, le bleu est super beau mais trop commun.

4t7au7.png

Prix est sorti apparemment. Pour ma config elle augmente de $1,000 ce qui est OK pour moi.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthre...anadians&p=106908809&viewfull=1#post106908809

We have pricing and other relevant new information!

MY 2018 vs. MY 2017:
- New exterior / interior refined design elements to provide a more powerful and fun-to-drive impression
- Latest infotainment system with large touch screen for ease of use
- Host of innovative safety systems to help keep you and everyone around you safe

2018 Golf R:
• Signature LED DRL’s / LED headlights / LED taillights
• Start/Stop technology
• 19” Pretoria wheels
• MIB2 8.0” touchscreen radio
• Volkswagen Digital Cockpit
• New Driver assistance package
• Special Colour program –includes 30 additional special colours at extra cost

2018 Golf R 6-spd manual MSRP $42,065 (2017 MSRP $ 40,695)
2018 Golf R DSG MSRP $43,465 (2017 MSRP $ 42,095)

Driver Assistance Package $1,550 (2017 Tech Package $1,945)

So c'est quand que la MK8 sort?

Ce n'est pas une nouvelle génération, donc pas un MK8. On peut dire que c'est une MK7.5... Elle est supposé sortir mi-septembre. D'ailleurs, je ne sais pas c'est quand que VW pense sortir le prix que la GTI 2018...

Ce n'est pas une nouvelle génération, donc pas un MK8. On peut dire que c'est une MK7.5... Elle est supposé sortir mi-septembre. D'ailleurs, je ne sais pas c'est quand que VW pense sortir le prix que la GTI 2018...
Ya jamais dis que la mk7.5 étais une mk8, ya seulement demander à quand la génération mk8

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

La R 2018 sortirais pas avant décembre finalement !

C'est ce que 2 dealers m'ont dit avoir reçu comme nouvelles infos vendredi AM.

Been in touch with someone at VW also about a 2017 R, no real deals, 616$ monthly over 84 months with zero down. I'm torn on waiting for the 2018s, wait for a deal on the 2017s or find a used one. Also torn between going VW or V60 with the T6.

HALP ME

84 months.....

no offence bud but in today's society us car guys don't keep our cars that long... even more so with all the tech/advancements they make every 3-4 years

just lease it 3-4 years and pay 50-60$ more a month.... change for smth new then

if you would have said I'll buy cash or ill buy on a 60 month max.... ya ok... but 84 is way too long

hell on the 22nd of this month I'm at month 15 of my lease of 36 and I'm already looking at what's next lol (might even lease bust in the next year)

84 months.....

no offence bud but in today's society us car guys don't keep our cars that long... even more so with all the tech/advancements they make every 3-4 years

just lease it 3-4 years and pay 50-60$ more a month.... change for smth new then

if you would have said I'll buy cash or ill buy on a 60 month max.... ya ok... but 84 is way too long

hell on the 22nd of this month I'm at month 15 of my lease of 36 and I'm already looking at what's next lol (might even lease bust in the next year)

That is true iv always been the type to be in that lease/finance argument. I'v leased roughly three cars but have had my current car for 4 years now. Looking back on it I just think of the money I might have wasted on leasing although it is nice having a new car every 2 to 3 years. But the older I'm getting the more I enjoy having something that is mine.

That being said, I'm a hypocrite as I'm currently looking to taking over a lease on a V60 R Design lol

Fucking cars.

and if you're forced to buy new, protect yourself with a bumper to bumper warranty for as long as you own the car - wasn't always like that

and if you're forced to buy new, protect yourself with a bumper to bumper warranty for as long as you own the car - wasn't always like that

X2, there's always that argument bla bla bla you don't need that extended warranty but for a more performance based car like the R, I would def get the extended warranty just to be safe and have peace of mind for all those years.

Back