2018 Lexus LC Lane Valet

I think a DeathStar-like laser cannon that could disintegrate such vehicles would be even better.

Malheureusement, le jeu des acteurs est trop mauvais pour essayer de nous faire croire que c'est vrai... Ça aurait été un excellent april fool

Malheureusement, le jeu des acteurs est trop mauvais pour essayer de nous faire croire que c'est vrai... Ça aurait été un excellent april fool

I took it as an April fool's. Most corporate AF jokes will probably come out today since it falls on a weekend.

wow didn't think it was an april fools, i looked way too hard into that (i thought it was trying to say - if you see an lc comming up behind you, you'd auto move)

April Fool's came a day early?

It definitely is. lol

These are the "attestations" on Lexus's website :

“I was touched that a stranger took the time out of their commute to help me find a safer lane to drive in. The world can use more people like that.”
“I’ve always noticed people passing me on the right, but never knew what to do about it. Luckily, thanks to Lane Valet, the driver behind me did it for me.“
“I couldn’t believe how courteous the driver behind me was. He not only moved me into a safer lane, he even helped me with my turn signal!”
“I used to get tickets for driving too slowly in the passing lane. If more drivers get Lane Valet, I bet I’ll save a fortune!”
“They were kind enough to move me to where I should have been the whole time. What a relief!”

Back