Needs tips to save on electricity

RamiK

House is a 2002, 3 floor with basement, 2500 sqft and its costing me 250$ a month + 100$ of propane (only water heater on it now). I just changed the heat pump recently for a SEER 14. What's the next thing I can do that will definitely make a difference?

14 SEER ? Don't count on that to get your bills down all that much..

- Check for leaks around the house and fix them.

- Improve ceiling insulation.

- LED lights

Evaluation dans le cadre de renovert et modifier selon recommendations?

Je sais pas si c'est encore en vigueur mais ca indique quoi faire et tu recois un retour en plus de sauver argent apres

As suggested earlier, check ceiling insulation, in the winter I put that shrink wrap on the windows and it does help quite a bit. If you have a pool run a timer, mine is set for 3 hrs at 10pm and the water is great no need to run a pool pump all day. If you have air conditioning turn it on after it gets warm in the house in the morning and when it gets cool enough set it to dehumidify for the rest of the day.

jai google nest. on chauffe a 20.5 et 19 durant la journee. 100$ pour chauffe eau et secheuse au gas. Tous mes lumieres sont au LED. Jai un HVR qui fonctionne a la journee longue. 7-8 brasses par semaine. 250$ cest pas le plan mensuel. Je crois que mes fenetres et caulking sont due. Je me renseigne pour le renoclimat. Merci

Réduis ta consommation d'eau chaude... Êtes vous une famille de 12 ou quoi? Sinon 250$ l'hiver c'est pas outrageux

Back