Piloti Racing shoes for the office ??

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
I kinda like it .. it's a way to express your '' sole'' while standing out from the usual office shoes.. but it's 500$+tax and I don't even know if they fit nice loll

https://piloti.com/ca/driving-shoes/luxury.html

1) Has anyone tried them ?

2) Know any other company who do that kind of office/casual shoes ?

Their casual shoes are nice too, but I don't want to be seen wearing a big ass piloti logo in front of my shoes.

perry auto used to have them, I dont know if they have the stylish ones you're looking for, but maybe give them a call or wait for Carl to chime in here.

Worst case PM him

I kinda like it .. it's a way to express your '' sole'' while standing out from the usual office shoes.. but it's 500$+tax and I don't even know if they fit nice loll

https://piloti.com/ca/driving-shoes/luxury.html

1) Has anyone tried them ?

2) Know any other company who do that kind of office/casual shoes ?

Their casual shoes are nice too, but I don't want to be seen wearing a big ass piloti logo in front of my shoes.

I have been wearing the Piloti shoes at work and at the track for more than 15 years.

Great comfort and nice style.
The casual line is what I stock.
I have not worn the luxury line yet , and I suspect they are not as comfortable by nature.
I do have 1 Officiana to look at , but I love the PISTONE- wear them around town all the time.

https://piloti.com/ca/driving-shoes/casual/pistone-black.html

drop by the shop to take a look- we have 50 pairs in stock

How wide are they in general, I have wide feet, have never fit into any racing shoe ever made just because they are so damn narrow. Are they like the puma bmw\ferrari line? Those are hilariously narrow, made for pipe cleaning feet.

Who pays 350$ for a pair of loafers?

officina-cobalt-angle.jpg

Maybe they are super comfortable, but that comfort really worth 350$?

Also these @ 500$ looks average!

campione-blk-angle.jpg

I can totally understand the casual line @ 150$ but I can't understand the luxury line...

ahh come on lol it was more for the ''racing style'' than anything else, but sure I agree, 500$ is step as fuck. TBH, all i knew was oakley racing shoes, so I was suprise to see ''casual/luxury'' racing-inspired shoes.

While I do not sell many luxury line shoes- they do sell apparently and the nice part is that all shoes have the roll heel incorporated.

I truly love the Pistone- best mix of both styles.

I guess it's like Rolex for feet. It's not any better, but you get to brag and show off to others about it.

I guess it's like Rolex for feet. It's not any better, but you get to brag and show off to others about it.

nah

I've always said that I can understand buying a more expensive watch/belt/sunglasses type of stuff because those things can last much longer if taken care of and the style of most don't go out either

anything you can wash or touches the ground/constant wear and tear .... I rather get average priced brand and names

for women its even worst... HEY ILL BUY A 300$ DRESS TO WEAR IT ONCE! .... (like are you on crack?)

The Rolex will hold it's value and will always be fashionable. 350$ for average looking loafers on the other hand. Sure if you're driving a Ferrari Daytona on the French Rivera why not..

nah

I've always said that I can understand buying a more expensive watch/belt/sunglasses type of stuff because those things can last much longer if taken care of and the style of most don't go out either

anything you can wash or touches the ground/constant wear and tear .... I rather get average priced brand and names

for women its even worst... HEY ILL BUY A 300$ DRESS TO WEAR IT ONCE! .... (like are you on crack?)

Approved

conspicuous consumption at its best. I used to see racing shoes on chubby rich foreigners from the middle east at Concordia back in the day. I guess the 47 grams they saved made them feel better about themselves when they looked at the scale, totally worth the $750 they paid for it, which incidentally was more than what my car was worth at the time. Just so that you don't get the wrong idea, I wouldn't have traded my car for theirs in a million years.

but now that I can afford a bunch of stuff I don't need, I also wear boxing gloves in the winter. you know, to show style. mitts are for peasants. I can't pick up a shovel with those gloves, but I can KO you if you have something to say about it.

Back