Explosion dans le métro de St Petersburg (Russia)

I disagree. Spheres have less wind resistance, and can reach significantly higher speeds.

Le pire ce sont les billes en plastique , presque impossible à détecter dans le corps par radiographie. Je pense que ces billes sont interdites
maintenant durant une guerre conventionnelle ...quelqu'un peut confirmer.

Ce qui écoeure de ces actes terroristes : leur cible sont des gens ordinaires comme nous ...

So let's recap a bit:

1) St-Petersburg Russia metro gets bombed by ISIS (probably)

2) two days later VX gas attack in Syria against ISIS with many civilian casualties

Imma call that Moscow/Putin did the gas attack.

I'm not going to bet money on it but logic dictates.

Either that - or ISIS bombed the metro then gassed their civilians to make it look like Russia did it.

I don't see the massive twat that is Erdogan doing this at this time, strategically it makes no sense for him to do it. He's a moron, but not that much of a moron.

To what end? spar with the US?

Does it really matters in the end? Ces gens n'ont aucune pitié ou rellle intention.. SOME HOW love needs to prevails. ya des gens qui souffrent et sont motivés par ces conneries, il faut les trouver et les cibler. My only shitty opinion.

Ce que je veux dire, cest I doesnt matter what I think. we need to meet these guys with something, love, hate, despoting, what ever suits their boat. We need to reach em or dispose of em. Send a strong signal that hate will NOT fucking prevail. Revenge or peace will but NOT REVENGE" That or we may aswell stop procreate....

Ce que je veux dire, cest I doesnt matter what I think. we need to meet these guys with something, love, hate, despoting, what ever suits their boat. We need to reach em or dispose of em. Send a strong signal that hate will NOT fucking prevail. Revenge or peace will but NOT REVENGE" That or we may aswell stop procreate....

You feeling ok outsider?

You feeling ok outsider?

Actually yes. Its just a matter of humanity, si tu as pas l'humanité, whats left of you? Only the bad. Lg tu peux m'appeler Martin. Im a bit sensitive as to mass populated events. Its in my blood, I need to protect as much possible, its a undirected reflex. Dont hate me for that.

So let's recap a bit:

2) two days later VX gas attack in Syria against ISIS with many civilian casualties

Either that - or ISIS bombed the metro then gassed their civilians to make it look like Russia did it.

I don't see the massive twat that is Erdogan doing this at this time, strategically it makes no sense for him to do it. He's a moron, but not that much of a moron.

Assad gassed the civilians.

So let's recap a bit:

Isis wasn't targeted, it was a rebel held hospital.

Only tinpot dictators use chemical weapons, it's such an atrocious and ineffective weapon. The only reason to you use it, is to fuck with people's psyche.

This is unlikely to be related to the Russia bombings, most likely retaliation for the two bombs in Damascus in mid-march.

So let's recap a bit:

I bet the jews did it.

Mais serrieusement. Moi les conincidence...
la sur les internet le monde entrin dire les gas était une autre mise en scène.

j ai hâte de voir ce que le monde vont trouvé

Moi je trouve les russe sort souvent de la propagande patriotisme.
exemple: https://w0bm.com/13880

J en trouve beaucoup. Quoi peut on en déduire?

Last edited:
Back