Shit just got real In Syria

Dans quelques jours, les USA vont dire "Vous êtes avec nous ou vous êtes contre nous. Et la Corée du Nord, vous ne croyez pas sérieux... les amourettes avec la Russie, c'est du passé: voyez ce qu'on vient de faire en Syrie contre Assad, l'ailler de Poutine. You are the next."

Voyons voir ce que les wilds cards vont faire...

-Erdogan (takeover Incirlik?)
-Chine

Erdogan a bel et bien utilisé des armes chimiques contre minorités révolutionnaires en Turquie, en Syrie et en Irak. Est-ce que les USA ont bombardé leurs bases militaires pour autant? Nope.

De toute façon, les Turcs/Ottamans ont toujours des putes de service à la solde de l'Occident. Al-Assad est juste pas dans le camp. Pis là encore, je doute que l'armée syrienne ait bombardé à l'arme chimique comme il est véhiculé dans nos médias.

Voyons voir ce que les wilds cards vont faire...

-Erdogan (takeover Incirlik?)
-Chine

Erdogan might be crazy but he's not suicidal. Even if it is technically their airbase, there are several thousand US troops there, actually outnumbering the Turkish on the base. The americans have an aircraft carrier and the 5th and 6th fleet are there anyways fighting ISIS. You'd have to be a special kind of stupid to make a move on an airbase that contains US nuclear weapons on it.

Erdogan might be crazy but he's not suicidal. Even if it is technically their airbase, there are several thousand US troops there, actually outnumbering the Turkish on the base. The americans have an aircraft carrier and the 5th and 6th fleet are there anyways fighting ISIS. You'd have to be a special kind of stupid to make a move on an airbase that contains US nuclear weapons on it.

I think George HW Bush is being moved to the Mediterranean, but no US aircraft carrier in the vicinity at the moment... There's only like 3 US carriers at sea, the 7 others are at home or maintenance.

Anyway, I don't think he pulls this kind of power move, but he'll definitely try and benefit from the chaos.

Last edited:
L'attaque chimique, les photos ultra médiatisé et tellement bien vendu aux bons peuples de petits enfants malheureux, 1 ou 2 jours à tester une ligne de presse d'Agression, sans personne qui trouve rien à redire...

Ça sent l'usure de tout les camps en Syrie, et maintenant que tout le monde n'a plus rien à faire mourir sur le champ de bataille, on peut y entrer, installer nos pions, sans risquer de perdre trop de monde.

P'tit coup facile des Russe et des USA. Seulement le sang des autres, à peu de frais.

WW3 ... 100 ans exactement (6 avril 1917) depuis WW1 quand les USA ont déclaré la guerre aux Allemands.

Trump said once, timing is everything.

I think George HW Bush is being moved to the Mediterranean, but no US aircraft carrier in the vicinity at the moment... There's only like 3 US carriers at sea, the 7 others are at home or maintenance.

Anyway, I don't think he pulls this kind of power move, but he'll definitely try and benefit from the chaos.

The HW should be there by now, it deployed back in January. I think the chinese are more likely to take advantage of this chaos, how? I don't know. They've pretty much got the south china sea on lock now and increased cooperation with Pakistan. Maybe those contested Japanese Islands. Guess we'll see how this summit is going.

Is it me or does every "chemical" attack video from Syria have the same people in it? I swear ive seen those adults and children before

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Back