To buy or not to buy

Golf_GTI_92

Legacy Member
What Would be the specific things to look for in a 2010 Honda Accord with 15.5k km? Could the fact it hasn't a lot of km for a 7 year old car be an issue? Under the hood, the motor looks brand new, there is no rust anywhere and hoses all seem in great shape without any wear or cracks. What would be the first thing to do? Replace all fluids?

Thanks!

What Would be the specific things to look for in a 2010 Honda Accord with 15.5k km? Could the fact it hasn't a lot of km for a 7 year old car be an issue? Under the hood, the motor looks brand new, there is no rust anywhere and hoses all seem in great shape without any wear or cracks. What would be the first thing to do? Replace all fluids?

Thanks!

Accords are build like tanks !!
I'd say : check the brakes & calipers, fluid change might be worth it

link to the car? full srs not going to buy it before you.

srs show me the link

Thanks everyone for the answers!

It's a 4cyl automatic. There is no add as it's my grand-mother's car that was kept under a tarp when not used. While looking for a price, a saw a few 2010 Accords with 40k-50k around 10000$. It seems like it was popular with old people!

The car was still used to go and do grocery shopping every week so it didn't sit for a long time without running. As I travel by train to go to work and don't drive a lot, I am still debating if it would be a good car for me and if I should consider a car with a bit more milage or cheaper that I could still keep for many years until I get fed up with the car... I still managed to keep my 2003 civic for 9 years and bring it to 265k km!

15 000km ?? Dont hesitate, and since its your grand mother car she will probably sell it to you for reall cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back