Motorcycle maintenence!

Anyone knows of a place that does carbs but on the south shore? I can clean them, but calibration and everything, I'm new to it, would prefer a pro to touch it first! Thanks!!

Adm me semblent plus generalistes... jai appelé le gars qui vous mentionnez plus haut mais parc ex... ca devient chiant. Et il est occupé pas mal.

Merci!

right, I forgot about that.

if you contact Renan (lonestar) He knows a guy with a shop on the south shore that, last time I spoke to him, worked mostly on small cc asian bikes.

Is that a member's name? Lonestar?

305858672a8fcd9510beb6da33d63479.jpg

They say he roams middle earth looking for evil to slay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone knows of a place that does carbs but on the south shore? I can clean them, but calibration and everything, I'm new to it, would prefer a pro to touch it first! Thanks!!

Adm me semblent plus generalistes... jai appelé le gars qui vous mentionnez plus haut mais parc ex... ca devient chiant. Et il est occupé pas mal.

Merci!

For old Japs, I've been to 2 garages. The first one I went to in St-Hubert, I wasn't happy with, probably cause I was a new customer, and the garage already had more than enough work.
I found Banzai Moto in Delson, right across the Candiac McDonald's. They're 2 buddies who work together, and have no website/facebook/social media; they don't even have a sign in front of their garage/building. Paid less than the "specialized japanese garage" I found in St-Hubert, and they really took their time to make sure they advise you by phone before anything is done to the bike.

When I first got my '75 CB360, I took it to 2 shops to get it aligned and see if everything is OK. My front disk brake would rub at low speeds, and I just thought my disk was warped. Yves from Banzai just looked at the bike, and said "your forks are crooked." He straightened them on a vice, put it back together, and charged me less than each alignment I paid at the other 2 places.

Type in "Banzai Moto Delson" on Google, and you'll get all the info.

For old Japs, I've been to 2 garages. The first one I went to in St-Hubert, I wasn't happy with, probably cause I was a new customer, and the garage already had more than enough work.
I found Banzai Moto in Delson, right across the Candiac McDonald's. They're 2 buddies who work together, and have no website/facebook/social media; they don't even have a sign in front of their garage/building. Paid less than the "specialized japanese garage" I found in St-Hubert, and they really took their time to make sure they advise you by phone before anything is done to the bike.

When I first got my '75 CB360, I took it to 2 shops to get it aligned and see if everything is OK. My front disk brake would rub at low speeds, and I just thought my disk was warped. Yves from Banzai just looked at the bike, and said "your forks are crooked." He straightened them on a vice, put it back together, and charged me less than each alignment I paid at the other 2 places.

Type in "Banzai Moto Delson" on Google, and you'll get all the info.

will certainly take a look at them!!!

thank you

Back