United Airline dragg out a passenger because they overbooked their fight

lol at Twitter
https://twitter.com/united/status/851471781827420160
Disgusting what they did to this guy
C9Ean5QUIAARQoC.jpg

C'est connu que les vols sont toujours overbooked mais je comprend pas comment il a fait pour réussir à entrer???

Funny story.

True story:

My poker buddies go to Vegas every February (wrong month for me) and this year two of them - brothers - were asked to be put on a later flight because of overbooking. They were compensated 800US$ each. They of course agreed.

The "package" to go to Vegas was 500CDN$ including the flights back and forth and 5 nights at the hotel.

They basically financed their trip for next year so they said that now, since they got paid to go gambling - they are professional gamblers.

We all died.

La seule chose drôle qui se passe quand je prends l'avion c'est les osti d'épais qui applaudissent à l'atterissage

C'est connu que les vols sont toujours overbooked mais je comprend pas comment il a fait pour réussir à entrer???

Passengers were told at the gate that the flight was overbooked and United, offering $400 and a hotel stay, was looking for one volunteer to take another flight to Louisville at 3 p.m. Monday. Passengers were allowed to board the flight, Bridges said, and once the flight was filled those on the plane were told that four people needed to give up their seats to stand-by United employees who needed to be in Louisville on Monday for a flight. Passengers were told that the flight would not take off until the United crew had seats, Bridges said, and the offer was increased to $800, but no one volunteered.

Then, she said, a manager came aboard the plane and said a computer would select four people to be taken off the flight. One couple was selected first and left the airplane, she said, before the man in the video was confronted.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/trav...man-forcibly-removed-united-flight/100276054/

Apparemment que l'homme était médecin et il devait se présenter à l’hôpital tôt le matin . Si c'est le cas, UA, peper your anus. Ça va vous coûter cher.

lol

Il dit quoi le chinois?

just kill me just kill me just kill me just kill me just kill me just kill me just kill me just kill me just kill me just kill me just kill me just kill me just kill me just kill me just kill me just kill me just kill me

Je blâme la barrière de langage.

D'après moi le staff essayait de lui parler mais il comprenait rien et/ou répondait dans un anglais intelligible, ce qui a mené à ça.

Back