2006 s2000 SOLD

Année:2006
Marque:honda
Modèles2000
Couleur:ryp
Kilometres:126k kms

Prix:$22,500.00 Sold for 21k for reference

Lien vers kijiji/hebdo:

Up for sale is a MY06 RYP with about 126000kms. This car is in good condition but is not a garage queen, it is really a drivers car.

I has a new "Hartz" fabric soft top, new rear tires and a low mileage 50k kms F22C longblock and will come Safetied and E-tested. The car has a clean Carproof report and is originally a US car. It is an unmodified original car, no mods were ever done to this car. The body has no dents but has had a repaint, VIN stickers are present on the panels. Full Black leather interior with black center console door. The underbody is really clean, the car seems to have been stored in the winter, certainly not winter driven and not left in the elements. I has a front lip and optional rear spoiler, two keys and two remote FOB's. Very minimal curb rash on the original rims. End of season asking price is $22.5K but will entertain reasonable offers. Please email for specific information or more pictures.
Car is located in the Cornwall area.

Recent preventative maintenance:

Pads and rotors all around
Oil and filter replaced
Transmission fluid replaced
Fresh coolant
Fresh brake fluid

ASBOLUTLY NO TRADES

Low Ballers stop wasting my time. the car will not sell under 21k period.

Last edited:
C'est peu être juste moi mais on dirait que dans ton titre tous ce que je retiens c'est 2006 s2000 vga met le non en majuscules

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a clean title car.

Maybe I wasn't clear, I was saying your thread title is not optimal, all I see when looking fast is 2006-s2000 and VGA put the non in caps, or don't it's your car and your thread I am just pointing it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was gonna send this to a friend but wtf happened to it to have a replaced roof, replaced engine and repainted? lol

I was gonna send this to a friend but wtf happened to it to have a replaced roof, replaced engine and repainted? lol

Le toit c est normal qui soit remplacé mais le reste....

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

the motor had a coil pack melt. The idiot tried to drill it out and wrecked everything. still have the old motor to show. The roof was original and was time. Still have that too. The paint I have no Idea. The car is really nice and runs great now with a 50k kms motor.

Même sur une 2006 toujours remisée dans un garage?

Oui. Si le toit n a pas eu d entretient, il y a des produits pour hydrater ce genre de toit en toile. Sinon ca sèche et a force de l enlever et de le mettre il craque dans les sections ou c est plus tendu.

Ma 2003 en 2006 avait deja une petite craque... lui a 126 000km et 11 ans.

Le toit c est rien d anormal qui soit changé.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Back