What An On-Track Massive Brake Failure Looks Like...ouch....

Dans ma tête, tout ce que j'entendais c'était yeaaahhh Give us another one !! Give us another one !

Left disapointed

kudos au 2 gars qui se sont arreter pour aller voir le gars. plusieurs aurait continuer no fuck given.

Actually the proper protocol is to slow down and go back to the pits.
Let the safety officials who are actually closer to the incident and more equipped to handle it. When cars stop on track like that, it makes it more difficult for workers to get to the scene.

I hope the driver made it out Ok that was a wild ride.
I really was impressed however that he directed his car to the right of the car in front, as to avoid T-boning him and causing a double wreck. That is heads up driving and strong awareness.

Actually the proper protocol is to slow down and go back to the pits.
Let the safety officials who are actually closer to the incident and more equipped to handle it. When cars stop on track like that, it makes it more difficult for workers to get to the scene.

I hope the driver made it out Ok that was a wild ride.
I really was impressed however that he directed his car to the right of the car in front, as to avoid T-boning him and causing a double wreck. That is heads up driving and strong awareness.

I get your point. fair enough.

For the right of the car, 1/2 a second later and he would have t-boned him rock solid. this accident could have been much much worse than that. it was a split second decision but yeah, passing on the right this time was the better choice.

Back