Mini Cooper | 1 step engine and interior | Detailed

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
The Mini cooper have the same paint quality as the BMW. So the fact that this car is silver tell us that good result can be had with a good polish ( no need for crazy correction). The owner wanted a good all-around detail so we also did engine bay and interior shampoo to remove salt deposit.

Process:
2 step decontamination ( pretty useful on light colored paint to remove orange particle stuck on the paint)
1-step polish with sealant
Interior shampoo
Engine bay detail

Initial condition of the interior shampoo. For more info about this process, you can visit our website ;

End result :

This is why it's important to use Iron-X and do the 2-step decontamination process ( and not just the clay bar) ; the product is clear but in contact with rust it turns purple.

I didn't took enough pictures before because a silver paint is harder to catch up the defect when the paint is in good shape overall which was the case here. So I will show the black glossy pillar !

And after :

Pour une question de polissage réalisé à montreal.. alexandre.lemay @ hec . ca

For more info regarding this polishing job, detailing , done in the greater Montreal , please contact me at alexandre.lemay @ hec . ca

Back