FREE - 5 Burberry/Paul Smith Sports Jackets - MUST GO

Dibbs

I have a brand "new" Burberry summer slim fit suit for sale. This light gray suit will make all the ladies' heads turn, I'm serious. You'll look like a greek god wearing this on a nice summer day.

I wore this a maximum of 5 times and then I put on some weight that I never got rid of, so the suit doesn't fit me and cannot be tailored (pants don't have enough fabric for my waist line). At the time of purchase, I was 6" and ~175lbs.

Suit was bought at Holt Renfrew and I'm pretty sure I still have the bill for it. Probably paid $1,500 tax-in for this. Willing to let go for a deep discount, so let's say $450. You should also factor in ~$100 or tailoring to get the suit perfect for your silhouette.

This suit is much better quality than whatever you'll get at suitsupply, surmesur, indochino or other "discount" suit stores and at a much better price.

PM me if interested.

Thanks

--

Jacket
IMG_0007.jpg

Jacket has an inside liner with burberry print
IMG_0009.jpg

Pants
IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

Jacket Tags
IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

Pants Tag
IMG_0001.jpg

enwaye, faut que ca parte.

c'est pas mal négo.

je peux envoyer toutes les photos par PM.

Bump - willing to let go for CHEAP.

You will not find another suit of the same quality for that price.

In addition, I have 5-6 suit jackets to give away or for a symbolic price. I've worn the pants down but the jackets still look good and could probably work as sport jacket.

All brand names, mainly burberry.

PM if interested.

Guys, this has got to go.

Give me your best and honest offers, otherwise it's going on consignment sale with Designer Swap.

Majority of items have bills backing the authenticity, everything purchased at Holt Renfrew.

Can be sold separately.

Item 1) Burberry Suit (Jacket + Pants), worn a maximum of 5 times. MINT.

Items 2 to 6) Burberry and Paul Smith Jackets, originally part of suits but the pants are worn out. Can be worn as sports jackets.

https://imgur.com/a/FvH8X

Je serais dû pour refaire une garde-robe "business" pour janvier prochain (nouvelle opportunité d'emploi). Mais c'est sûr que je fit pas dans tes "guenilles". J'ai pas pesé 175lbs depuis un peu moins de 10ans.

J'ai un deal: aides-moi à fondre pis j'achète ta marchandise. :)

Bump - all this stuff going away for free... or if you feel generous and recognize the value I'm giving away, compensate me a little ;)

https://imgur.com/a/FvH8X

The ONLY thing I'm not giving is the burberry suit and pants (first 6 pictures of the imgur link).

You come pick it up, downtown and preferably after 8pm.

4 vestons burberry et 1 veston paul smith. Taille 44R (de memoire). regarde le lien imgur.

Back