iron x - PWC

Le PWC n'existe plus malheureusement. La compagnie locale qui le fabriquait a vendu la ligne a une compagnie americaine et ce avec un "non-disclosure" dans leur entente, donc je ne peut meme pas savoir qui en est maintenant le proprietaire. Je suis en train de tester de nouveau materiaux, et quand j'aurais trouver celui qui convient le mieux ocmme remplacement, je vais l'afficher. Desole.

I've had several people message me for this subject. I just want to clarify that I do not encourage buying "replicas". The active ingredient is expensive and iron x has the most. With only one application it will remove more contaminants than the others. I've tried several and none are on pair with iron x performance. I also wanted to mention that one of my friends (pro detailer) had major issues with a really well known company and their iron remover. Long story short he had to have 4 brand new macan mags power coated ($$$). So is it really worth cheaping on a couple of dollars ? I don't think so.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Well said Nico, the few penny you are trying to save on different products will most of the time end up giving you a result not as good as you would expect. I've tried several, always going back to the original.

Oui c'est possible de trouver un fournisseur de produits CarPro au Québec, à 35 minutes à l'est de Montréal pour être précis ;)

Back