DPJ pour les musulmans

Perfect, one party keeps asking and we keep giving and allowing, if you sit down and think about it, who's the idiot? the kid that throws a tantrum and gets what he wants or the parent that gives in.

Perfect, one party keeps asking and we keep giving and allowing, if you sit down and think about it, who's the idiot? the kid that throws a tantrum and gets what he wants or the parent that gives in.
I guess you completely missed the part where the Quebec government rejected the idea of a muslim DPJ.

I guess you completely missed the part where the Quebec government rejected the idea of a muslim DPJ.

I'm talking in general with what's going on in Europe and now here. I have not seen anybody ask for more rights than this group of people.
They will keep asking (the project in Brossard with their own ghetto, thankfully was shot down fast as well)

Je sais pas si ca existe mais jaimerais peut etre remplacer mes klaxons d auto par un un bruit de cochon, tu vois des tuniques dans la rue pis PAFF tu tiens le criard dans le tapis en criant j aime le bacon.

Back