Canada's Migrant Problem Should not be Ignored

Stirl_ae86

Legacy Member
We all know that there are lots of illegal migrants currently crossing into Canada from the US, but this report by The Rebel blew me away. There's literally a network of illegal migrant traffickers helping these parasites every step of the way, from landing in the US, to arriving at our border safely (because if US border patrol caught them, they would be deported immediately, as they should be) and being more or less welcomed with open arms by our RCMP. They're arriving at border crossings by the busload. The RCMP has stopped releasing numbers of how many are coming through.

Our refugee system is already completely overwhelmed, over 21,000 pending applications last time I checked, with an average processing time of 16 months or so, and now Trudeau has voluntarily opened the flood gates.

https://www.therebel.media/_refugee_trafficking_big_business

Trudeau and Soros, working together turn Canada into Europe.

I urge you to sign this petition, share these videos, and give a shit in general about YOUR country. This is disgusting.

https://www.therebel.media/guard-the-border

Sarcastic comments? That will help the situation!

Why am I not surprised that you're the first to comment with a smug remark, without even watching the video...

The Liberals will let 100,000 in, to them they are all future votes. Next election the middle class will not be voting for JT as he spouts nothing but bull shit and our disposable income is getting less all the time, all the immigrants and illegals will give him their vote, same as the third generation welfare cases who want more free stuff.

I like sarcasm also, petition will do nothing, JT is on a mission to get a seat at the UN and become man of the year, something like the Canadian economy or way of life will not stop him.
just my opinion.

If people want to apply pressure on the government, they have to actually contact their local MP and ask them what they are going to do about the illegal migrants. If enough people call their office, they will start fearing for their re-election.

Online petitions are for people that are too lazy to actually make a real effort to change things.

Online petitions are for people that are too lazy to actually make a real effort to change things.

X2 it's the freaking laziest thing people can do today and there are way too many of them for any of them to be taken seriously....
Let me change the world by clicking Like....

If people want to apply pressure on the government, they have to actually contact their local MP and ask them what they are going to do about the illegal migrants. If enough people call their office, they will start fearing for their re-election.

Or for news outlets trying to get subscriptions. I completely get your point, and never signed an online petition before, but let's say hypothetically the petition got a couple million signatures, it would bring more exposure to the issue and make it harder to ignore.

The petition is not the issue though, and not what we should be focusing on.

She sounds like an annoying suburbanite but the problem is real.

If this spreads as much as I wish it would, Justin's only lasting effect will be legal pot, because he's not going to last long.

It remains to be seen if the votes coming from the illegal immigrants he brought in will be enough to outnumber pissed off, actual tax paying citizens, who never thought this was going to happen.

For everyone criticizing the government's "inaction" what would you suggest we do? I've yet to hear anyone propose a realistic solution beyond the typical "enforce our laws" rhetoric.

I also find it hilarious that everyone just assumes that because an immigrant arrives under a certain government that there is an automatic patronage system and that they'll always be loyal to that party.

The reality is that immigrant communities skew conservative in value and were probably the main factor that got Harper elected and kept him in power for over a decade. Some 905 regions swing conservative and liberal all the time, but shit don't let the fact get in the way of whatever bias you might have.

Hungry Poland Example. Close border promote family value.

The baby boom will balance it out. In 1 year 400 000 More new polak because of one pro family policy.

Hungry Poland Example. Close border promote family value.

The baby boom will balance it out. In 1 year 400 000 More new polak because of one pro family policy.

Poland's borders have always been heavily policed being that it is the eastern edge of Schegen area.
The part of Hungary that had a new physical border erected is just over 500 km, are you proposing we do the same for the entire 49th parallel?

The liberal government brought in a more generous family benefits program in their 1st budget, is that not promoting family? Or are advocating a more direct role for the state in raising your children?

Maybe the federal government should provide even more financial support for families, should we raise taxes then or increase our budget deficit?

For everyone criticizing the government's "inaction" what would you suggest we do? I've yet to hear anyone propose a realistic solution beyond the typical "enforce our laws" rhetoric.

Really? This taxi company is ensuring that the migrants make it to the border, paperwork intact, to be welcomed with open arms by the RCMP. Why is this service required? Because if they are caught by US border patrol, they get immediately deported. Voila! A realistic solution has been proposed.

And the government hasn't been inactive, Trudeau is actively begging for this.

Screen-Shot-2017-01-28-at-7.15.54-PM.png

In his defense, I didn't see him inviting Eritrean draft dodgers who are willing to abandon their entire family to avoid military service, in a non-conflict period.

I also find it hilarious that everyone just assumes that because an immigrant arrives under a certain government that there is an automatic patronage system and that they'll always be loyal to that party.

The reality is that immigrant communities skew conservative in value and were probably the main factor that got Harper elected and kept him in power for over a decade.

I've heard that before. Can't say if true or false as a whole, but it can also depend on the community. I would wager that Asian communities are more conservative than say, African American communities.

Also, if they were the reason why Harper stayed in power for a decade, they also really showed up for Justin, according to global.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2291301/i...we-learned-from-the-federal-election-results/

Look at the difference with 2011, pretty insane.

So unless I'm completely missing something (totally possible), they also sway along with public opinion to a large extent.

The Liberals will let 100,000 in, to them they are all future votes. Next election the middle class will not be voting for JT as he spouts nothing but bull shit and our disposable income is getting less all the time, all the immigrants and illegals will give him their vote, same as the third generation welfare cases who want more free stuff.

You need to be a canadian resident for 5 years before you can claim citizenship and the right to vote. Being an illegal immigrant does not give you citizenship, at most you'll get what is called "droit de sejour" along with a few other perks like welfare, healthcare and a work permit.

It's proposed above - call or write your local MP.

I'm not signing no online petition but I'm sure as hell going to look up my local MP and send him an inquisitive email.

Really? This taxi company is ensuring that the migrants make it to the border, paperwork intact, to be welcomed with open arms by the RCMP. Why is this service required? Because if they are caught by US border patrol, they get immediately deported. Voila! A realistic solution has been proposed.

And the government hasn't been inactive, Trudeau is actively begging for this.

In his defense, I didn't see him inviting Eritrean draft dodgers who are willing to abandon their entire family to avoid military service, in a non-conflict period.

"ensuring" they are literally shuttling them from the bus terminal in champlain to roxham road, they could also walk the 4 miles. It's not like it's a secret passage to fucking narnia, everyone and their mom knows about it at this point.

That's also a misscharacterization of what happens . At the entrance to roxham road there is a US CBP agent that checks migrants that they catch for their status in the US. If they are in the US illegally, either on an expired visa or wtv, they are detained by american agents and processed for deportation there. If their status in the US is legitimate then they can't do anything, a realistic scenario is someone that was denied refugee status in the US but has received a reprieve from deportation.

"Welcoming" arms of the RCMP, yeah being placed into handcuffs, driven to Lacolle for processing and if demeaned a risk to Canada sent to a detention centre in Laval is very welcoming.

How much do you know about Eritrea? It's such a terrible example for you to use, you get drafted into the eritrean army you don't get paid and you could be there for the rest of your fucking life.

I've heard that before. Can't say if true or false as a whole, but it can also depend on the community. I would wager that Asian communities are more conservative than say, African American communities.

Also, if they were the reason why Harper stayed in power for a decade, they also really showed up for Justin, according to global.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2291301/i...we-learned-from-the-federal-election-results/

Look at the difference with 2011, pretty insane.

So unless I'm completely missing something (totally possible), they also sway along with public opinion to a large extent.

These immigrant communities value traditional conservative value (read non bat-shit neo-right-wing conservative); Strong family struture and ties, lower taxes and education and generally coalesce and support members of their community, that's also part of the reason parties tend to not parachute star candidates into those ridings. Liberals just did a better job selling that point while harper at the last election was too busy hammering about the Hijab.

Poland's borders have always been heavily policed being that it is the eastern edge of Schegen area.
The part of Hungary that had a new physical border erected is just over 500 km, are you proposing we do the same for the entire 49th parallel?

The liberal government brought in a more generous family benefits program in their 1st budget, is that not promoting family? Or are advocating a more direct role for the state in raising your children?

Maybe the federal government should provide even more financial support for families, should we raise taxes then or increase our budget deficit?

I am advocating to promote traditional gender role.
If a woman feel to invest to her children before the jobs She should be supported to do it.

Just by stopping persuade girl to focus on useless carrier and give the need for starting a family.
It will be a world of difference. Less woman on antidepressant drug. Less broken family.

Like I said before Strong family equal strong society. women are the center pillar of any family and society.

no need of special taxes.

I am advocating to promote traditional gender role.
If a woman feel to invest to her children before the jobs She should be supported to do it.

Just by stopping persuade girl to focus on useless carrier and give the need for starting a family.
It will be a world of difference. Less woman on antidepressant drug. Less broken family.

Like I said before Strong family equal strong society. women are the center pillar of any family and society.

no need of special taxes.

Why don't you advocate for a better grasp of both official languages of the country you live in instead?

You love clamoring about a return to traditional western culture but it's like you make a point of fucking slaughtering it's most fundamental communication tool every chance you get.

Are your kids any good in french/english?

Back