Canada's Migrant Problem Should not be Ignored

Afraid they will see what freedom is like.

"Here (in Canada) all the girls from my country have changed. Families are afraid. Our daughters come here, they talk back to their mothers, they want to leave. All my friends are afraid that their daughters will leave the house," the father testified.

Just get them on record saying they hate gays or that there are only two genders and Trudeau will personally see to it that they are deported.

But attempted murder of Candians and Americans, bring forth the Trudeau welcome wagon.

ahahah! So true.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelow...en-unable-to-deport-a-former-Kelowna-criminal

so....what do we do? oh well he gets to stay on tax payers' dime I guess?
Drop him off in Liberia and let him take care of himself, end of story.

Liberian officials decided Kollie was not in fact a Liberian citizen, and they wouldn't take him. Kollie has told the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada that he was in fact born on a boat while his mother fled war-torn Liberia, but in a sworn affidavit, he's also claimed to have been born in Monrovia, Liberia.

Call his bluff and send him back to where he says he was born. A dinghy in the middle of the Ocean.

I'd be curious to know what's going on at Roxham, there are people from all over the world showing up. Does the gov have a plan? 14 days mandatory self-quarantine...(but where?)

I'd be curious to know what's going on at Roxham, there are people from all over the world showing up. Does the gov have a plan? 14 days mandatory self-quarantine...(but where?)

Roxham is still doing a brisk business while the media attention is elsewhere. Dozens to hundreds still pass every day with the help of the RCMP baggage handlers. No masks, no screening probably no quarentine but they are checking for bombs so there is that..

Back