Canada's Migrant Problem Should not be Ignored

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/a...lly-assaulting-vulnerable-psych-ward-patient/

Owolabi Adejojo, a Nigerian man who somehow managed to illegally enter Canada despite having recently been charged with assault in the United States, will be spending at least the next four years of his life in prison.

Adejojo was sentenced to 52 months in prison this March for committing sexual assault in a psychiatric ward in Montreal, one that officials say they are unsure how he ended up in.

The assaults took in in February of last year, only one month after entering Canada. Adejojo also filed a refugee claim.

Only months prior, Adejojo was accused of assaulting two men in Baltimore, this time with a beer bottle.

“Highly unusual and somewhat unsettling”
Quebec court Judge Dennis Galiatsatos sentenced Adejojo, calling his behaviour “despicable.”

Galiatsatos also says that the lack of information known about Adejojo was “highly unusual and somewhat unsettling,” as it’s not clear how Adejojo entered the country or was able to be admitted to the psych ward.

“The court is left completely in the dark about who he is and what his personal circumstances are.”

The victim was unable to consent
Adejojo assaulted a 57-year-old woman who was admitted to the ward by court order.

“Imagine the irony of going to a hospital for help—desperately needed help—only to be harmed instead,” said Galiatsatos.

“Now compound that irony exponentially. Imagine being forced to remain at the hospital against your will, by court order no less, on the basis that it is in your best interest. Only to get violated in the most opportunistic fashion, falling prey to a man who capitalized on your weakness and vulnerability.”

Plus que jamais, Trudeau va perdre le vote chinois. Mais c’est pas grave, tous les musulmans voteront pour lui massivement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plus que jamais, Trudeau va perdre le vote chinois. Mais c’est pas grave, tous les musulmans voteront pour lui massivement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Saia tu c'est quoi le pourcentage des musulmans au Canada?.

C'est 3.2% lol

Envoyé de mon SM-G950W en utilisant Tapatalk

The hard part is knowing the event horizon. Is it 5%, 10%, or 15%+ of the population where we no longer become a country of law and order where people strive for their goals but instead a shit hole where there are back-breaking hand outs transferred from the productive to the unproductive and/or where we live by the rules preached by a pedo who lived over a millennia ago.

All I know is France has crossed that threshold and is swirling the bowl. At this point short of sharpening the guillotine and giving the invading parasites a chance to leave, they're cooked.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/la...-gaulle-airport-undocumented-migrants-protest

The hard part is knowing the event horizon. Is it 5%, 10%, or 15%+ of the population where we no longer become a country of law and order where people strive for their goals but instead a shit hole where there are back-breaking hand outs transferred from the productive to the unproductive and/or where we live by the rules preached by a pedo who lived over a millennia ago.

All I know is France has crossed that threshold and is swirling the bowl. At this point short of sharpening the guillotine and giving the invading parasites a chance to leave, they're cooked.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/la...-gaulle-airport-undocumented-migrants-protest

We're already at the part I highlighted and that's without any influence from Islam. I'd hate to see it get worse. We can't really expect a leader with spine like our neighbours to the south got, but we'll see if Canada's next PM is willing to sell his people out like our current traitor-in-chief.

Not only France. A lot of the EU countries are being swarmed.

Not only France. A lot of the EU countries are being swarmed.

France has had a long history with Islam so they're a step ahead in their Muslim population numbers. During the recent Muslim invasion of Europe, France was a temporary stop more than a final destination. Not generous enough for the migrants I guess.

Migrants entering France illegally by train from Italy were returned to Italy by French police since border controls were introduced in July 2015.[223][224] Due to "poor housing", lower social benefits and a thorough asylum application process France is not commonly considered attractive enough to seek asylum in.[225] Thus many of them seek to enter the United Kingdom, resulting in camps of migrants around Calais, where one of the Eurotunnel entrances is located. During the summer of 2015, at least nine people died in attempts to reach Britain, including falling from, or being hit by trains, and drowning in a canal at the Eurotunnel entrance.[226] Migrants from the camps also attempt to enter trucks bound for the UK, with some truck drivers being threatened by migrants, and cargo being stolen or damaged

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_migrant_crisis#France

On va se dire des vrais chiffre. France 2.8 million
Canada 1.2 million

Envoyé de mon SM-G950W en utilisant Tapatalk

Yeah the site I listed is not accurate.
This seems better

PF_11.29.17_muslims-update-20.png

Roger Scruton – The Future of European Civilization: Lessons for America
~A Russell Kirk Lecture at The Heritage Foundation’s B. Kenneth Simon Center for Principles and Politics~

America has much to learn from Europe’s current condition. The decline in religious faith has led to a universal weakening of European society and a loss of confidence in the value of its civilization. The effects have been grave: throngs of unassimilated immigrants, military threats from abroad, and confusion about national identity. America, by contrast, still shows many signs of strength. Nonetheless, should we lose our sense of shared identity, Europe’s path likely awaits. What can Americans learn from Europe? Does America have hidden strengths which, if properly used, will allow us to avoid a similar fate? And are there areas in which Europe is faring better than we are?

Yeah sure, let's counter a problematic bronze age belief in supernatural magicians by doubling down on your own problematic bronze age belief in supernatural magicians.

Then the world can really move forward.

Yeah sure, let's counter a problematic bronze age belief in supernatural magicians by doubling down on your own problematic bronze age belief in supernatural magicians.

I didn't watch the vid, but when I read "The decline in religious faith has led to a universal weakening of European society" that was my exact thought.

One thing I'm sure he doesn't mention in his video: Christianity was forced upon Europeans, they never wanted it.

Choose the lesser of 2 evils, I'd say.

The Detrimental Results of Leftist Progressive Diversity in Minneapolis MN

-
Here’s why Poland takes in millions of migrants... just not Muslim ones

Back