Canada's Migrant Problem Should not be Ignored

Hey...

À cet endroit où ils traversent vers le Canada il n'y a pas de gardes/police américains?

Just saying for next time someone gets denied entry for a school trip because they have a vaguely Muslim name.

Works both ways...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

^^ Oui il y en a.

They don't care.

Il y avait une entrevue à matin sur CBC radio 1 et les gardes frontaliers sont en tabarnak parce que les douaniers Américains ont l'air de s'en calisser, et même de faciliter le processus. Ils leur expliquent qu'ils n'ont pas le droit de traverser par là et qu'ils vont se faire arrêter en sol Canadien alors les passants disent aight bro et traversent pareil.

La réponse des douaniers Américains est la suivante : Crossing the border illegally into Canada is not a crime in the US.

So they got a point there. It's much less work to just let them get rid of themselves, plus Justin will take care of it we got plenty of weed for everyone.

In all seriousness, there has never really been any problem in the past regarding illegals coming into Canada from the 49 parallel, so this is a brand new situation and everyone's pointing fingers at the other guy.

We've never really had to patrol that border before.

^^ Oui il y en a.

They don't care.

Il y avait une entrevue à matin sur CBC radio 1 et les gardes frontaliers sont en tabarnak parce que les douaniers Américains ont l'air de s'en calisser, et même de faciliter le processus. Ils leur expliquent qu'ils n'ont pas le droit de traverser par là et qu'ils vont se faire arrêter en sol Canadien alors les passants disent aight bro et traversent pareil.

La réponse des douaniers Américains est la suivante : Crossing the border illegally into Canada is not a crime in the US.

So they got a point there. It's much less work to just let them get rid of themselves, plus Justin will take care of it we got plenty of weed for everyone.

In all seriousness, there has never really been any problem in the past regarding illegals coming into Canada from the 49 parallel, so this is a brand new situation and everyone's pointing fingers at the other guy.

We've never really had to patrol that border before.

Il y en a? Et ben.

What the fuck...So ils on juste à marcher à la frontière et nos policiers inutile vont juste les accueillir à bras ouvert ? Pourquoi personne défend le territoire ?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'd love to see a grassroots border patrol made up of concerned citizens. Get 50-100 people at each of the hot spot border crossings. Call it a border party. Just stand right along the border, in front of the pansy RCMP bellhops and prevent people from getting in.

It's a crime for them to cross that line, surely we'd be within our rights to stand our ground. Then this would get mainstream media attention. Unfortunately, they would be on the side of the criminals trying to get into the country illegally.

03673c93f0dfa9c8a59129ac07b156c8_red-rover-memes-memesuper-red-rover-meme_1000-726.jpeg

Last edited:
I'd be curious to post a sign there - on the Canadian side - that would say illegal migrants are not welcome despite what that moron in Ottawa tweets.

Just to see how long before the RCMP or SJWs take it down.

Human smuggling charges laid against Regina woman

As locals on Truesdale Drive went about their business on Wednesday, one resident described Michelle Omoruyi and her family as “regular neighbours,” and expressed shock that the Regina woman has been charged with smuggling people across the U.S. border.

The 43-year-old faces one count of human smuggling and one count of conspiracy to commit human smuggling, after a four-month RCMP investigation into asylum seekers crossing into Saskatchewan.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canad...x?li=AAggv0m&ocid=mailsignout#image=BBA3nYa|2

The traitor:
BBA3s5J.img

Hey...

À cet endroit où ils traversent vers le Canada il n'y a pas de gardes/police américains?

When there are, they take the VISA numbers down and cancel them so they're not valid for re-entry into the U.S; effectively making the border a one way street.

I'd love to see a grassroots border patrol made up of concerned citizens. Get 50-100 people at each of the hot spot border crossings. Call it a border party. Just stand right along the border, in front of the pansy RCMP bellhops and prevent people from getting in.

I'm really surprised the geniuses from la meute or soldiers of odin haven't done anything. It's a public road in a free country. They could stage a legal protest there fairly easily.

They wouldn't need more than a dozen people to get instant media coverage/attention. Looks like they're all talk, no walk.

Because this is the way current legislation is written and what orders are given to the officers.

RCMP can't really do much if the legislation says that once they are in Canada they can automatically qualify for a refugee claim and CBSA is forced to process them because that is how it is written in law... your officers have their hands tied.

If legislation was changed to say that you do not qualify to apply for refugee status if you enter Canada illegally then that would be a different story. People would be forced to cross at a designated port of entry.

Last edited:
I don't condone violence against women or anyone actually but Faith Goldy is making a very good case for dethroning Ezra Levant off the top of my list of people I wish I could punch.

I wonder how much money she's getting from Russia.

Extremist muslim fighter training group's video claims that their training camp in the US is better than the one in Canada. I did not know that they have one here.

https://www.rt.com/news/415000-israel-african-migrants-jail/

Pourquoi ce qui est bon pour le Québec n’ai pas bon pour israel.

Suite au problème de frontière que le Canada vie. Spécialement à Lacolle.
Les médias et nos politiciens se pressent à dire accepté cette vibrante diversité de migrant illégal.

Mais notre grand allié Israël ne le voit pas ainsi. Ils sont prêts à payer pour les sortir dehors.

Pourquoi?

Commenting on the new policy, Netanyahu said that the presence of thousands of undocumented African migrants poses safety and security problems, particularly in Tel Aviv.

“We are keeping our promise to restore calm, a sense of personal security and law and order to the residents of south Tel Aviv and those in many other neighborhoods,” he said.

Ohhh, heyyy…. Mon Chum Netanyahu lui il a le droit. Moi j’ai pas l’doua.

What the fuck...So ils on juste à marcher à la frontière et nos policiers inutile vont juste les accueillir à bras ouvert ? Pourquoi personne défend le territoire ?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Parce que defendre = raciste et raciste = pas le droit en 2018
alors come on in everyone!

Il a une loi internationale.
Peu importe ta race et même ton espèce.

Si une personne ne ce respect pas lui-même.
Personne ne va le respecter. Il va se faire abuser même par ceux qui sont de bonne intention.
C’est naturel.

Montré de la force inspire le respect.

Le Canada doit montrer que notre frontière n’est pas un blague. Que nous respectons nos valeurs et les autres vont la respecté par conséquent.

stumbled across this one (and yes i know its a Sikh in the screen shot)

Trudeau gives Immigrants $43,000 as Seniors go without Heat!

Back