Canada's Migrant Problem Should not be Ignored

Why don't you advocate for a better grasp of both official languages of the country you live in instead?

You love clamoring about a return to traditional western culture but it's like you make a point of fucking slaughtering it's most fundamental communication tool every chance you get.

Are your kids any good in french/english?

Irrelevant. This has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

I've just finished watching the first video - we had something similar by JE a few weeks ago but it was not nearly as informative and inquisitive.

This is much better journalism, considering this is an online Youtube channel I'm not sure what I find more appalling:

-The fake refugees

-The fact that YouTube people can create better quality investigative news than mainstream media

I just realized something [edit] that a few months ago when Trump wanted to ban Muslims from certain countries from entering the US - that could've slowed down the flow. He was shut down by pretty much everyone.

Maybe that was a mistake.

Irrelevant. This has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Topic at hand no, big picture yes. It speaks volumes about the current social standards, that a guy who has such ass backwards views of the world, coupled with the written abilities of a 3 year old autistic kid can be taken seriously in any sort of context.

Near spotless writing is a prerequisite when you want to indulge in radical musings of cultural purity. You want to jock a culture, you gotta put in the work to avoid promoting it in a disrespectful way. The work could just be to hop on Piratebay and torrent Antidote and fool everyone including me.

Kossak is just a lazy bumblefuck who never cared to practice what he preached, plus plenty of people already defend his writing for some reason, so he's being victimized and pat on the back for his laziness.

It's fucking exactly why I despise the hardline left, applied to a righter-wing mouth breather who thinks he's solved the world's problems by managing to somehow express himself using about half of the two official languages he's exposed to on a daily basis. He's basically created his own esperanto just to scrape by on here. And he's got opinions about culture on top of that? Lol Give me a fucking break, language is the basis of culture, get with it or get the fuck out ph@ggot.

Oh poor him he's got problems. Stephen Hawking has huge fucking problems : not one typo anywhere in his posts. Whether he's got proofreading or not is besides the point : He has enough respect for the English language to find ways to use it correctly, despite his problems. That's a real fucking man. Kossak is just a chump.

If that's not laziness, nothing is and I'm so fucking triggered by this that I hate myself for it.

ThePapi is off topic but he is right.

That why I am doing special curse and exercise to improve my writing.

http://ici.radio-canada.ca/premiere...379300/audio-fil-du-mercredi-19-avril-2017/16

Funny how The Rebel doesn't bother reporting about the Americans deficiencies.

The current US administration must only see benefits in letting people cross illegally at our border. It creates a problem that can be artificially blown into a crisis that can then be used to fuel a conservative switch. It's WIN-WIN for them. It's the same for medias like The Rebel, that manufactured "crisis" works with their narrative. It doesnt take a lot to sway hordes of morons after spoon feeding them horror story from Europe by using the exact same semantic field to describe the crisis there and the problem here.

The Liberals HAVE to tackle this issue or it will be their undoing for sure.

BTW I called this story midway into the US election preliminaries when Trump was going full retard about Mexican illegals.

It's funny to me how the Albertan that lives 4000km away from the "action" is the one that posted this.

It's happening right in people's backyards here in Qc and it's as if people couldn't be bothered to care. There was a big media circus a few weeks ago, but people's attention shifted to other more important things (hockey!) Meanwhile it goes on and on with no end in sight beyond throwing more taxpayers money at the problem.

Those cab companies are crooked. I'm glad they're starting to get exposed as cogs in a human smuggling operations. They're taking advantage of refugees financially speaking. How much money do you have? 500?, Well you're in luck, 450 is what I'll charge you today.

Vetting people? LOL. Do you really think they'd turn people away? I bet not having proper paperwork only gets you the "super premium" service pitch/referral.

Aiding and abetting people in committing offences against another country's legislation in exchange for personal, financial gain is not exactly humanitarian work.

Eritrea is a shit show of a country. I can't blame anyone for wanting out. Then again, I can't exactly condone taking advantage of another countries porous border and generous social programs.

The current US administration must only see benefits in letting people cross illegally at our border. It creates a problem that can be artificially blown into a crisis that can then be used to fuel a conservative switch. It's WIN-WIN for them. It's the same for medias like The Rebel, that manufactured "crisis" works with their narrative. It doesnt take a lot to sway hordes of morons after spoon feeding them horror story from Europe by using the exact same semantic field to describe the crisis there and the problem here.

The Liberals HAVE to tackle this issue or it will be their undoing for sure.

The liberals cannot tackle the issue after basically welcoming here anything with a pulse.

Granted, it's not a "crisis" yet, and news outlets thrive on panic, but when cab companies have basically established in-house procedures to ferry people to the border, you can't deny that something's up that wasn't there before.

Se déclarer réfugié c'est une chose, voire sa demande acceptée en est une autre.

L’article 1 de la Convention de Genève relative au statut des réfugiés définit un réfugié comme une personne qui se trouve hors du pays dont elle a la nationalité ou dans lequel elle a sa résidence habituelle, et qui du fait de sa race, de sa religion, de sa nationalité, de son appartenance à un groupe social déterminé ou de ses opinions politiques craint avec raison d’être persécutée et ne peut se réclamer de la protection de ce pays ou en raison de ladite crainte ne peut y retourner.

The liberals cannot tackle the issue after basically welcoming here anything with a pulse.

Granted, it's not a "crisis" yet, and news outlets thrive on panic, but when cab companies have basically established in-house procedures to ferry people to the border, you can't deny that something's up that wasn't there before.

The thing is that if you want Canada to be a welcoming country, it has to be a welcoming country to all immigrants, it's hard to communicate that message in any other manner.

I'm glad that someone can see the distinction between something being problematic and it being a problem. If the current trend continues something like 8 000 people will have crossed the border illegally for the year of 2017. Certainly a large number and many multiple of what it was before but is it unmanageble? No, and let's be real the previous base line was abnormally low. Considering how porous are border and how few resources we dedicated to patrolling it. A fair comparaison would be Australia, they had a nearly twice as many illegal migrants arriving by boat before they enacted these overseas processing centers.

The thing is that if you want Canada to be a welcoming country, it has to be a welcoming country to all immigrants, it's hard to communicate that message in any other manner.

You're wrong. Valuing and protecting diversity doesn't mean you can't be selective.

You could just as easily say: "Canada would love to have you. Visit your local Canadian Embassy to learn more and to submit an application"
"Easy there, Tiger. We know you're eager (and you should be!) but only applications tendered at the Embassy or Port of entry will be considered. No line cutting!"

All humans may be equal under the charter, but not all humans have the same life experience, academic background, mastery (or lack thereof) of one of the official languages, work experience. Their likelihood of successfully integrating in Canadian society and being an active part of it's work varies. That's a fact. Failure to pick the appropriate candidates and/or support the weaker ones will be felt for years if not decades.

It's unfair to turn away "decent", somewhat qualified candidates from oversea and let in 20 something males with questionable IDs and stories so we can prop up our "image" as a "caring" country.

It'd be wiser to address a "problem" early on, than to be complacent and watch it spiral out of control before considering taking actions. Those 4 digits figures of people entering Illegally is just the tip of the icerberg.

Last edited:
You're wrong. Valuing and protecting diversity doesn't mean you can't be selective.

You could just as easily say: "Canada would love to have you. Visit your local Canadian Embassy to learn more and to submit an application"
"Easy there, Tiger. We know you're eager (and you should be!) but only applications tendered at the Embassy or Port of entry will be considered. No line cutting!"

All humans may be equal under the charter, but not all humans have the same life experience, academic background, mastery (or lack thereof) of one of the official languages, work experience. Their likelihood of successfully integrating in Canadian society and being an active part of it's work varies. That's a fact. Failure to pick the appropriate candidates and/or support the weaker ones will be felt for years if not decades.

It's unfair to turn away "decent", somewhat qualified candidates from oversea and let in 20 something males with questionable IDs and stories so we can prop up our "image" as a "caring" country.

It'd be wiser to address a "problem" early on, than to be complacent and watch it spiral out of control before considering taking actions.

As a set of procedures I don't disagree with you, I also believe in prioritizing legal migration through our points systems and official channels, while selecting the immigrants that are most likely to succeed in canada but communicating your immigration selection procedure isn't what will get the message across that Canada is a welcoming place. Especially not in the world we live in now.

Just as I trust the system to screen and select legal immigrants, I trust it to handle the illegal immigrants in the manner the law says it should be handled. Conservative media love to paint this image that this is completely uncontrolled wave of migration and that the country has no way of handling it, it's just complete lawleness. The fact is that the situation is being handled in accordance to our immigration laws.

People really need to stop saying that these people are "let in" to the country once they cross the border and are in the hands of the RCMP. The only thing they get is a court date so that they can plead their case for asylum. I'm not an immigration lawyer but from what I've read, someone that has been denied refugee status in the US does not stand a substantially better chance of obtaining it in Canada, except in a few specific cases:

1.Canada recognizes the threat of gang violence in your home country as a legitimate reason to seek assylum where as the US doesn't. In the vast majority of cases that involves people from central american countries.
2. they have a close relative that's a resident of canada (non of that distant uncle bullshit)

To imply anything beyond that is just propagating miss-information.

Canada is done.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

quick you should leave before it takes you down with it.

There are countries we don't send people back to. I believe eritrea is one of them (and perhaps rightly so) Therefore once you get in, you're for all intents and purpose in for the long haul. You have to factor in the lengthy appeal process (that can take years) and the fact you basically have to agree to turn yourself in to be deported vs vanish and remain illegally.

There are quite a few very obviously pregnant women coming in. The kids will be born here and granted citizenship (jus soli) The kid's welfare, as a Canadian, will be a mitigating factor in the parent's case to remain.

People don't even claim refugee status in the States anymore. it's not worth the hassle to them.

Another factor to keep in mind is that once someone is in, immediate relatives can then get in and claim refugee status WITHOUT entering illegally or going through the extensive sponsorship program. They can just drive up to the port of entry and say they have relatives in Canada.

So basically, once someone claims "base" and starts the refugee process they can start sending some of that government money they're receiving abroad and finance the remainder of the family's entry. Those relatives won't be tallied in "illegal entry category" down the road.

So that "one" illegaly entry has the potential to turn into so many more otherwise less desirable candidates moving here. Ergo, tip of the iceberg.

Using "low" illegal entry numbers to dismiss this phenomenon as "a drop in the bucket" or "non-issue" is disingenuous. We've already seen a very significant rise over the past couple months with no signs of slowing down.

The media's coverage may not have done much for increasing awareness in Canada, but I'm sure there were plenty of people in Saudi Arabia and elsewhere paying attention and taking notes.

They're being spoon fed all the answers: IE Trump as the boogeyman for anyone that's been in the states for a while.

Last edited:
What the fuck...So ils on juste à marcher à la frontière et nos policiers inutile vont juste les accueillir à bras ouvert ? Pourquoi personne défend le territoire ?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back