Canada's Migrant Problem Should not be Ignored

Harsh censorship is the surest way to up the social pressure .
People needs to express their concerns.

'The truth about Thersa May's government failure former met police officer Peter Kirkham told the truth liberals don't want to hear'

there were like 70+ shootings in Ottawa in 2017, majorly most victims/perpetrators had Islamic/arabian sounding names {i'm so racist & phobic} :dunno:

Last edited:
there were like 70+ shootings in Ottawa in 2017, majorly most victims/perpetrators had Islamic/arabian sounding names {i'm so racist & phobic} :dunno:

On another forum we had a game going on at some point over those crimes on the news VS how many "H" were in the name(s) of the perpetrator or victim...

^ most headlines I've read after seeing that Claim its tension with Russia lolwut :p

Swedish MP (Born in Iran) Calls to Limit Immigration, Called Nazi

https://www.halifaxexaminer.ca/featured/breaking-judge-sets-aside-decision-to-deport-abdoul-abdi/

surprise surprise.

Charged with 22 offenses, including attempted murder, ultimately plead guilty to four.
Dangerous driving
Illegal possession of a motor vehicle
Robbery
Theft
Nine weapons charges surrounding a 357 magnum pistol
Two charges of court order breaching
Uttering threats
Attempted murder
Assault w/ weapon
Fleeing police
Assaulting on police officer
Assault causing bodily harm

but.... it's ok he's gonna stay

Imagine if she made a decision to deport him, everyone would have a hussy fit, and Trudeau would stop it anyway. Fucking retarded country.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

https://www.halifaxexaminer.ca/featured/breaking-judge-sets-aside-decision-to-deport-abdoul-abdi/

surprise surprise.

Charged with 22 offenses, including attempted murder, ultimately plead guilty to four.
Dangerous driving
Illegal possession of a motor vehicle
Robbery
Theft
Nine weapons charges surrounding a 357 magnum pistol
Two charges of court order breaching
Uttering threats
Attempted murder
Assault w/ weapon
Fleeing police
Assaulting on police officer
Assault causing bodily harm

but.... it's ok he's gonna stay

But it's a sob story, he was young, fatherless once and stayed in 31 foster homes before becoming a violent criminal offender. We must save him. Think of the children.

#thingswerebetterwithharper

Back