Fyre Festival: the luxury party that turned into the Hunger Games

Perso, j’irai a Burning Man, le trip hippie total avec un westfalia lol
Quand j'habitais a Reno j'ai passé a un cheveux d'y aller. Je regrette teeeeelement.

C'était en 2006 hehe

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Quand j'habitais a Reno j'ai passé a un cheveux d'y aller. Je regrette teeeeelement.

C'était en 2006 hehe

Off topic : T'as habité à Reno est tu déjà allé voir un Mint 400/Vegas to Reno ou n'importe quelle course dans le desert?

Off topic : T'as habité à Reno est tu déjà allé voir un Mint 400/Vegas to Reno ou n'importe quelle course dans le desert?
Non, j'étais plus dans la moto et le wake :(

J'ai déjà conduit la lonliest road un America de Vegas jusqu'à Reno, mais j'aimerais ça en maudit aller voir un 400 ajd maintenant que j'ai un Truck !!

Je risque d'allé a tommorowland dans les 5 prochaine année. J'ai 30 ans. No fuck given d'être la bas a 35 ans
Jai 35 ans et je suis aller a ultra miami lanne passé.
Le hype plus haut de se type événement etait 2010 2012 alors le.monde oui on 20 21 ans mais il y quand meme un bon crownd de 25 30 ans.
A 35 ans on etait minorité mais vraiment pas tout seul....tu serais surpris

Envoyé de mon SM-G930W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Une blonde pis 3 enfants ça change la donne;)

Why not....moi jai 2 kid 2 char banlieu hypothèque etc
3 day at ultra a l'hôtel epic Miami....le midi au pool party de l'hôtel avec instagram Queen (on avait tellement pas rapport la.....hahaha)
Après ultra festival 3 jour et on a fini ça lundi à Miami beach et clevelander.....
Ok 3000-4000k pour 5 jour mais caliss ça valait la peine

Envoyé de mon SM-G930W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Moi j'allais dans les races a fond alors.je tripperais, mais ma blonde est pas mal moins discothèque et musique techno même si elle écoute bcp de EDM avec moi en auto.

Je garde mon cash pour partir en voilier comme ggti

moi chu deja aller voir snoop dogg au DOME ya 15 ans, pis mon ami a perdu un shoe dans la foulle, jamais retrouvé

Just saw the netflix one, will eventually "get " the hulu one ( as we are all in Canada) .

What astounded me was 2 things.

1. What do you think is going to happen to McFarland , when he gets out of prison (and I don't mean lawsuits).
When you lost 27 million in investor money, you are going to get... Tony Soprano'd.

2. Didn't any investor learn anything after Magnises card his first venture?

Just saw the netflix one, will eventually "get " the hulu one ( as we are all in Canada) .

What astounded me was 2 things.

1. What do you think is going to happen to McFarland , when he gets out of prison (and I don't mean lawsuits).
When you lost 27 million in investor money, you are going to get... Tony Soprano'd.

2. Didn't any investor learn anything after Magnises card his first venture?
His main investor was that milf blonde who's probably in love with him and fucks him on the regular.

When he's gonna be out, he'll simply start another business as a silent partner and maybe even change his name.

What bothers me is when he realized they won't be ready for the festival, why didnt he push back the date by a couple months? I mean the weather is always good in the Bahamas. If the tents were a little better and the site was done, it couldve turned out decent.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

His main investor was that milf blonde who's probably in love with him and fucks him on the regular.

When he's gonna be out, he'll simply start another business as a silent partner and maybe even change his name.

What bothers me is when he realized they won't be ready for the festival, why didnt he push back the date by a couple months? I mean the weather is always good in the Bahamas. If the tents were a little better and the site was done, it couldve turned out decent.

By the time he realized he won't be ready for the day of the festival , he had no choice because at that point , he was borrowing millions from loan sharks, (presumably because Carola Jain -said "MILF" ) had stopped giving money and questionable people , who he was borrowing from , demanded heavy interest on their money if he did not pay back the WEEK of the festival.

But you can only put these facts together if you watch both documentaries about FYRE.

Nextflix version: embeded from day 1 ............... "reality show "
HULU version : Interview with involved parties "news expose ", ( CBC Marketplace / Fifth Estate / W5) type deal.

he was running out of money, anmd his marketing strategy was based solely on instagram top models, rented yacht and jet skis. You can't keep going on forever with empty pockets.

Oh and we are off to the races...... Kendall Jenner subpoenad in the class action suit.
More than the millennials, I hope these dumb insta bitches loose money in the whole lawsuit. Fooling people into a scam, using their influence power.
PS because they did not disclaimer that they are promotional spokespersons..... it will stick in court.

Ja Rule, has just said that he is going to do another concert festival . Doesn't this fucking bumbling moron, realize his reputation is so TOXIC, that nobodyy wants to touch him in the entertainment biz anymore ???????

PS, yes I apologize that I am massively into this and will probably take stick from trolls.... but it'slike a giant car crash, and I can't turn my head away !

Back