Lamborghini LP560.4 | 1 step nano coating | Detailed

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
This Lamborghini Gallardo LP560.4 is back again for another detail.

1-step polish
Nano-coating
Interior shampoo
Leather protectant
Washing
Decontamination 2 step process ( Iron-X + clay bar)
Coating treatment on the convertible top.

Initial condition ;

Dusty to say the least !

Stained black plastic ;

Swirl on the paint to be polished;

After my test panel, I knew this combo would yeild me a fine finish ;

Aquapel on the windows is holding up pretty well ;

As well as the previous nano-coating treatment we did last year

Cleaning all vent and badge with a boar hair brush ;

Cleaning the brush and going on with wheels and caliper detail ;

Lowering the top so i can detail the black part that got stained ;

Taking care of the trim we usually can't see when the top is up ;

I then pulled the car outside to look at my job with a different perspective. I did a few touch-up and then took some pictures.

Interior look brand new haha!

Black glossy plastic that need to be polished to look at its best ; Both were finished with some hand polishing for a great finish.

Final detail were done to the lamborghini like wheels, tire, vent etc. She look great :)

One pic with the top up :

Pour une question de polissage réalisé à montreal.. alexandre.lemay @ hec . ca

For more info regarding this polishing job, detailing , done in the greater Montreal , please contact me at alexandre.lemay @ hec . ca

Tu devrais inscrire le nom de tes produits utilisés, c'est toujours intéressant de voir le fini qu'ils donnent. Belle job sur une super voiture!!!

Tu devrais inscrire le nom de tes produits utilisés, c'est toujours intéressant de voir le fini qu'ils donnent. Belle job sur une super voiture!!!

Je comprend ce que tu dis, par contre j'aime mieux mettre l'accent sur les particuliarités du travail et le résultat que sur les produits ( je dois en utiliser une trentaine par job lol!). Que j'utilise du Meguiars, 3M, Menzerna, scholl etc. avec l'expérience que j'ai, je pourrais pas mal arrivé au même résultat ! :)

Back