My experience with Momentum Motorsport

Thanks Nick and Gregster for the great service for the rod bearing change on my E92 M3 last month.

Great service, price was as quoted (lower even!) and all necessary parts replaced on a as-needed basis. Thanks Nick for letting me know the part numbers for the gearbox lines that were out of stock at the time.

Also, thanks for the flexibility in picking up / dropping off the car, not always easy with my schedule:p

Great service, it was worth the drive down from Quebec city. I'll definitely recommend your services.

Thanks Nick and Gregster for the great service for the rod bearing change on my E92 M3 last month.

Great service, price was as quoted (lower even!) and all necessary parts replaced on a as-needed basis. Thanks Nick for letting me know the part numbers for the gearbox lines that were out of stock at the time.

Also, thanks for the flexibility in picking up / dropping off the car, not always easy with my schedule:p

Great service, it was worth the drive down from Quebec city. I'll definitely recommend your services.

Always a pleasure :)

Forgot to say thanks to Nick & team.

Glad I got referred a garage that delivers a proper client experience. I appreciate that there's no difference between what you bring in - be it a poverty spec BMW E90 or an actual racecar.

As long as I drive euro you guys have my business and I'll make sure to spread the word!

Forgot to say thanks to Nick & team.

Glad I got referred a garage that delivers a proper client experience. I appreciate that there's no difference between what you bring in - be it a poverty spec BMW E90 or an actual racecar.

As long as I drive euro you guys have my business and I'll make sure to spread the word!

Pas seulement Euro , c'est son frere Andrew qui entretient-répare ma vieille brouette Mustang depuis que le garage est ouvert et il fait aussi mon Escape et Rogue.

J'adore se garage pour le service et la qualité du boulot pi c'est pas plus cher qu'ailleurs.

Little thread revival.

It was my first time dealing with Momentum Motorsport this week and it did not disappoint. From the moment i picked up the phone to the time i picked up my car i was impressed with the whole thing. The friendly service, the quote, the work and the pick up was fantastic.

Only thing im disappointed with is that it took me this long to bring my e91 over there. It would of saved me a lot of money and headaches had i done so.

Either way, i felt compelled to give Nick and his team a shout out!

Luckily the shop is close by but i wouldn’t hesitate to let anyone know they are worth the drive

Cheets gents!

Little thread revival.

It was my first time dealing with Momentum Motorsport this week and it did not disappoint. From the moment i picked up the phone to the time i picked up my car i was impressed with the whole thing. The friendly service, the quote, the work and the pick up was fantastic.

Only thing im disappointed with is that it took me this long to bring my e91 over there. It would of saved me a lot of money and headaches had i done so.

Either way, i felt compelled to give Nick and his team a shout out!

Luckily the shop is close by but i wouldn’t hesitate to let anyone know they are worth the drive

Cheets gents!

Hey Man! Sorry I only saw this now, I rarely visit MR anymore. Thanks for the honestly :)

Happy Holidays everyone!

ah oui, merci nick d'avoir répondu à mes questions de la 335xi . Je l'ai pris finalement.

52530555133_864877e75b_c_d.jpg

Back