My experience with Momentum Motorsport

Bring me coffee and I'll tell you tales of European motoring
afce78e113ff15d696f836072a6d6693.jpg

Je veux faire modifier ma ligne d’exhaust OEM, faites-vous ce genre de job ?

- remplacer un resonator par un straight pipe
- remplacer le gros resonator par un Vibrant ultra quiet (j’ai déjà la pièce)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Je veux faire modifier ma ligne d’exhaust OEM, faites-vous ce genre de job ?

- remplacer un resonator par un straight pipe
- remplacer le gros resonator par un Vibrant ultra quiet (j’ai déjà la pièce)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We install aftermarket exhaust systems, but we don't really do custom exhaust work. For custom exhaust work you're better off going to a place like Federal where they specialize in that and do it all day long.

Y charge pas plus cher qu'un garage du coin pour le taux horaire,
tu peut amener tes pièces,
les gars travaillent en champion,
Nick et tout le staff sont sympa et honnête.

Depuis l'ans passé c'est juste eux qui bizounne sur ma vieille brette, j'aime la place et j'ai confiance.

@mk6brah

Tant qu'a faire le têteux aussi bien le faire correctement lol.

J'ai oublié de dire que si t'amène pas tes pièces et les achètes de chez Momentum ils se prennent pas une grosse quote,
l'ans passé j'ai commandé des pièces de direction et des pneus de Nick et pour les pneus ils ont prit un gros 5-10$ de plus que pneus a Rabais et pour les pièces de direction me souvient pu mais s'tait une tres minime différence avec le prix du net.

Vraiment surprenant se garage, s'ils continuent comme ça ils vont aller loin.

Last edited:
Je suis sûr qu'ils ne se prennent pas une grosse marge sur les pièces..

Mais quand je commande de RockAuto je sauve souvent des centaines de dollars.

Exemple : huile de transmission VW 40$ par litre * 6 litres = 240$ + tx, pas de gasket, pas de filtre

6 litres de ATF Pentosin qui meet le standard VW G 055 540 A2 (très difficile à trouver), gasket VW, filtre VW = 275$ tx incluse, shipping inclus.

^^ Il va accepter tes pièces sans te faire sentir comme un cheap,
moi les pneus pour 5-10$ de différence j'ai acheté d'eux , pcq trainer des pneus dans une GT 96 y'a pas gros place alors j'me suis pas fait chier et j'ai encouragé une place local qui vaut la peine d'etre encouragé.

Last edited:
Just came back from MM. Had an appointment at 2h30 and my car got in at the exact time. I met Nick, Dino, Ben. Nick is a great guy, had a good chat with him and he showed me around the shop.

I didn't speak with Gregster. He was busy draining my tranny plus he looks intimidating with his shaved head, beard and British mob car.

It was a great experience, a good price, and I would recommend the place to anybody.

Just came back from MM. Had an appointment at 2h30 and my car got in at the exact time. I met Nick, Dino, Ben. Nick is a great guy, had a good chat with him and he showed me around the shop.

I didn't speak with Gregster. He was busy draining my tranny plus he looks intimidating with his shaved head, beard and British mob car.

It was a great experience, a good price, and I would recommend the place to anybody.

Bahahahaa.... yes you are correct Greg can be intimidating at times, but he's a sweetheart… For the most part, as long as he's in a good mood… LOL

Thank you for the kind words Igor it was a pleasure meeting you today and look forward to doing more work on your car.

Thanks guys I will be back for an alignment in a couple of months.

@Gregster, do you know if my ATF was black and smelled burnt? Also were there a lot of metal shavings on the magnets?

Thanks guys I will be back for an alignment in a couple of months.

@Gregster, do you know if my ATF was black and smelled burnt? Also were there a lot of metal shavings on the magnets?
Looked about right for the age/mileage. Nothing really of concern. I've seen worse...

Back