My experience with Momentum Motorsport

Steve, thanks for the business always a pleasure having your cars around!
d6e8b9a10d9c35401562cef09aa64fc6.jpg
38cce2c5f3cfe3693592932c2f31a4e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^Jesus... Goofy's car has appeared in more threads than Broody's comments about plastics.

Congratulations guys on what seems like a very successful launch. With 73Vette's vision and Greg's know how and meticulousness, I'm sure you will be a success. It seems most of your business is coming from referrals, and that's the best sign of a solid operation.

Greg, you've come a long way in the ~15 years we've been on the forum. You eat, sleep, live cars and get to work on some incredible machines and have built quite a reputation. Congratulations.

Ha! During my off time I try to stay far away from them. True story

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Thanks Nick and Greg for taking me in today super last minute!

I had a short stay at the shop ( thankfully ) and it looks really good!

I will for sure be back to see you guys next time something pops up!

Just came back from their shop based the great comments on this thread, mounted/balanced 2 sets of wheels. Definitely going back. Great guys and service.

Thanks Greg and Nick! Car now feels better than ever.

Ça fait vraiment la différence quand des pros font les ajustements, le comportement de la voiture est vrm différent.

Thanks Greg and Nick! Car now feels better than ever.

Ça fait vraiment la différence quand des pros font les ajustements, le comportement de la voiture est vrm différent.

Thank you so much for your confidence....

I gave my friend John your info on tuesday to fix his smg on his 2003 M3, I'm sure you guys will know what to do with it.*tu*

Clean e46 don't go for 50k lol. Been looking around and a clean manual coupe goes for around 25k

Clean e46 don't go for 50k lol. Been looking around and a clean manual coupe goes for around 25k

I was referencing the "race prepped" cars that have popped up recently her and on CASC... M3s builds with some nice stuff on them but... WAY overpriced.

I need an alignment pretty bad. I had it done 2 summers ago at some "reputable" shop on the south shore but my tires are already messed up completly :(

Is it better to wait to have new tires to get an alignment or it doesn't change anything ?

If you wish, we can get you new tires, install them and align the car. This way when you leave the shop you are good to go

I need an alignment pretty bad. I had it done 2 summers ago at some "reputable" shop on the south shore but my tires are already messed up completly :(

Is it better to wait to have new tires to get an alignment or it doesn't change anything ?
If you're talking about your z. Is it lowered? Any camber arms? Toe bolts?

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Y devait passer sa vie au garage

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk
Pantoute ! J'ai eu un fuck avec les coil pack dans le 3 ans que je l'ai eu ! Pis j'ai fait 30-40k kilo avec. Yetai rendu à 371k kilo quand jlai vendu !

Envoyé de mon Nexus 6 en utilisant Tapatalk

If you wish, we can get you new tires, install them and align the car. This way when you leave the shop you are good to go

I just did a tire rotation to finish them off properly, but I'll take your offer once they are done!

@Masaker, yeah toe bolts and camber arms but I think I was maybe too low at that time... I have to find my alignment sheet to see what was wrong.

Back