My experience with Momentum Motorsport

J'ai appelé hier pour pour prendre un rendez-vous pour un simple entretien + vérification d'alignement et je suis déjà très impressionné par le service offert par Nick.

Même si j'ai pas une voiture typique de la clientèle du garage (GTI 2016), ils avaient l'information rapidement sous la main pour me mettre en confiance avec la shop.

De plus les prix sont plus que compétitifs en utilisant des fluides de haute qualité!

Looking forward to my appointment!

Merci Guillaume

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just came back from Momentum Motorsport. Car went back in for a small intermittent squeak, you know, the kinds that are impossible to actually figure out

Nick took the car in, and checked everything over a few days. Spent the time to look into it. He and Greg will do everything to dig into even the smallest of problems.

I work in tech, so what I hear often, which infuriates me, is "it seems stable, try it now" - no, don't ask the customer to go try it. You're the expert, you make sure it's fixed. And that's what Nick, Greg and Momentum do. They get it, and I'll keep going back there.

Thanks again Anthony, you and your car are a pleasure! :)

Last edited:
Stopped by on Tuesday to say hi to Nick and Greg. Love these guys.

Some pics:
ac2628ec3cecc1fa2e9f6a66b87e90a5.jpg

71ba83a8fd955a9b794c02b1ddd5f3ea.jpg

fa6f5c9390c5ed108b0b553ed6b3542f.jpg

f45bf2609c1b3c3b6965fbb752f0c077.jpg

f24e55d3d26c5a503702ceab4788ed15.jpg

Thank you for the kind words. None of this would be possible without the patronage of the most important people, our clients

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the kind words. None of this would be possible without the patronage of the most important people, our clients

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

So incredibly well said!

We went to buy an Aston Martin today to add to the shop's repertoire.... and from the second Greg and I walked into the place we knew that it was going to be a no-go.... we walk into the place that is trying to sell $150,000 car and at the entrance there is a washer and dryer, dirty socks on the floor, tires piled up all over the place on the showroom floor and debris/ junk everywhere.....on a showroom floor...really?? We walked right out... impresses me how the sleaze bags can sell cars of such a stature.... I would be embarrassed.

So incredibly well said!

We went to buy an Aston Martin today to add to the shop's repertoire.... and from the second Greg and I walked into the place we knew that it was going to be a no-go.... we walk into the place that is trying to sell $150,000 car and at the entrance there is a washer and dryer, dirty socks on the floor, tires piled up all over the place on the showroom floor and debris/ junk everywhere.....on a showroom floor...really?? We walked right out... impresses me how the sleaze bags can sell cars of such a stature.... I would be embarrassed.

I had to take a shower when I got home

I've been working in customer service all my life & seriously, Gregster and 73vette seem to walk the walk in what they do. I really need to bring my Dad's E32 over...

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

I've been working in customer service all my life & seriously, Gregster and 73vette seem to walk the walk in what they do. I really need to bring my Dad's E32 over...

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
I might have to purchase that..

Happy Canada day!

Not sure how I completely fly over this thread and didn't know Greg had teamed up to open a new venture.
Greg helped me with a PPI on an older AMG last summer and I was confident to go for it after he gave me the 'ok' and I'm enjoying it right now.

Good luck with everything and if I need something done on it I won't be that far, I just checked and the new place is literally 3 minutes away from my sis-in-law's place. :)

Dommage que j'ai pu mon urs4 je serai certainement venu vous voir !

Envoyé de mon Nexus 6 en utilisant Tapatalk

Back