My experience with Momentum Motorsport

I never dealt with the shop or with anything that has to do with maintenance when it comes to this company, but Nick did buy my former 928's second set of wheels and tires and we chatted a bit, and seemed like a cool guy who really likes his cars. He even offered me a ride in one of his cars if ever I was in his area!

As I said, no experience with the shop itself, but Nick seems like a stand up dude. Good luck to everyone involved, I hope the business continues to work!

I never dealt with the shop or with anything that has to do with maintenance when it comes to this company, but Nick did buy my former 928's second set of wheels and tires and we chatted a bit, and seemed like a cool guy who really likes his cars. He even offered me a ride in one of his cars if ever I was in his area!

As I said, no experience with the shop itself, but Nick seems like a stand up dude. Good luck to everyone involved, I hope the business continues to work!

Hey man! Thanks for the kind words. I still have that set, i use them on our shop promo car as winter wheels

eb3331c49133af788b793b7c862123d6.jpg

119c2bfbff6ddd6abde63ebb7d3658c7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looking forward to bringing my car in for service

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Back