My experience with Momentum Motorsport

Might take an appointment for the Forester soon. I’m on vacation and I got to do and oil change and checkups before putting the car for sale

nick and the boys scanned my touareg for free (check engine), he even did some research to find out if the repairs had a tsb or recall. turns out it did. saved me couple thousands...

thanks again.

Super service, autant au téléphone avant que pendant mon rendez-vous, rien à dire! Merci à Alex et Andrew !

J'y retournerai certainement !

Super service, autant au téléphone avant que pendant mon rendez-vous, rien à dire! Merci à Alex et Andrew !

J'y retournerai certainement !

Effectivement , avant d'y aller j'avais lu les reviews ici sur le forum,

en y allant j'ai réalisé par moi même que c'est vraiment LE garage a aller,

comme j'ai dis en plus, le prix des pièces est tres tres fare, j'pense qu'ils on pas fait une cenne avec mes 2 pneus et a peine kek piasses sur mes ti rod, alors j'me suis même pas cassé la tête a magasiner sur le net et amener mes pièces.

nick and the boys scanned my touareg for free (check engine), he even did some research to find out if the repairs had a tsb or recall. turns out it did. saved me couple thousands...

thanks again.

I'm pretty on top of TSBs and Recalls especially with the Diesel stuff. Most OEMS extended warranty's on parts that owners don't know about.

To much good words on this shop, I might have to bring my GC to you guys for a suspension overhaul. I have neglected my car way too long.

I guess the biggest hassle for me is waiting around for the car to be inspected. Probably needs a brake & front end inspection and alignment. Can I get an just-in-time appointment? It's a 2011 Z06.

I guess the biggest hassle for me is waiting around for the car to be inspected. Probably needs a brake & front end inspection and alignment. Can I get an just-in-time appointment? It's a 2011 Z06.

Please call us me at the shop, we’ll take care of you. 514-505-4445. :)

Back