My experience with Momentum Motorsport

Nope, Boston

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see, just wondering, do you guys have knowledge on alignments ?

I am very tempted to get an alignment done by you, but knowing you just got the machine, did you or Greg ever aligned a car outside of manufacturer specs ?

Also does the ramp have an extension for lower cars, that ramp looks pretty steep.

I'll probably pass by tomorrow at lunch to get an appointment.

don't worry, Greg has years of experience.

He's been aligning my cars for years and he's the best I've seen.

The ramp lowers to the ground level and it lifts afterward.

The above is correct, Greg has been aligning Porsche track cars for years. For the cars that are really low we have extensions that can be used.

I see, just wondering, do you guys have knowledge on alignments ?

I am very tempted to get an alignment done by you, but knowing you just got the machine, did you or Greg ever aligned a car outside of manufacturer specs ?

Also does the ramp have an extension for lower cars, that ramp looks pretty steep.

I'll probably pass by tomorrow at lunch to get an appointment.
I'm confused by some of the posts you made. What are you looking for in terms of alignment ??

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

How are your brakes and fog lights?

Still taking it easy on the brakes, but initial bite isn't as high as I'd hoped based on what I had read online. They are quiet and linear at least.

The calipers however, I don't think they were that clean when it was new!

Fogs are bright and aligned well left to right, but seem to be aimed way too low - they just aren't projecting as far as they should. Any way of raising them up?

je cherchais le no de téléphone sur google, j'ai steppé quand jai vu +44 28 9262 1822.

C'est une franchise ou vous avez juste le même nom ?
Prévoyez vous poper plus haut dans google qu'une shop au royaume uni?

haha, j'ai eu cette discussion là avec 73Vette, je crois que ca va être dans ses priorités dans les prochains mois d'ameliorer le ranking dans les search engine.

haha, j'ai eu cette discussion là avec 73Vette, je crois que ca va être dans ses priorités dans les prochains mois d'ameliorer le ranking dans les search engine.

ouais, parceque le seul numéro de téléphone que je trouve ''facilement'' est sur ton post MR.

yep, he's aware that it's an issue.

IMO Nick's main issue is that his domain name does not contain the name of his business

je cherchais le no de téléphone sur google, j'ai steppé quand jai vu +44 28 9262 1822.

The Northern Irish are coming for us

Oui effectivement j'ai un rendez-vous avec une compagnie vendredi pour ce occuper de ça.

Si vous avez besoin de nous contacter toutes les coordonnées sont dans ma signature.

5a1d675671e9f298113eb6802df963c1.jpg

Alignments are filing in

Back