My experience with Momentum Motorsport

All of them

But recently 997.2 4S

I've been dreaming of a 911 996 turbo since Need For Speed 5: Porsche Unleashed.
I thought it was a kid thing before.

Then I grew up, and I still want one. With the mind of today I'm not sure the Turbo is usable on our roads.
I feel like I will be in the market for one fairly soon

What you mean not usable?

Your talking about a turbo, not a GT3 RS, It’s an awd touring car it’s more than usable...Lots of people drive their Porsche on winter it’s actually one of reason why people love Porsche, they are versatile and you can drive them anywhere.

The 996 will always remain the ugly kid of the family though, it’s sad lol

I've been dreaming of a 911 996 turbo since Need For Speed 5: Porsche Unleashed.
I thought it was a kid thing before.

Then I grew up, and I still want one. With the mind of today I'm not sure the Turbo is usable on our roads.
I feel like I will be in the market for one fairly soon
When the time comes we will be here for you

What you mean not usable?

It’s an awd touring car it’s more than usable...Lots of people drive their Porsche on winter it’s actually one of reason why people love Porsche, they are versatile and you can drive them anywhere.

The 996 will always remain the ugly kid of the family though, it’s sad lol
They have really shot up in value the last few years.

So according to the momentum guys, which 911 is the 911 to have? Srs question.

Inb4 "get an s2000"

It depends on several criteria....such as budget, planned use, etc... If your in the market, please fee free to call me at the store and we can gladly discuss.

991.2 GT3 RS :p
Nah. 996 GT3 is the business. Drive it well and you will be rewarded. Either way Turbo or GT3, the engine is reliable as a wood burning stove. That's if you can stomach being at a cars an coffee meet in a 15 year old Porsche...

Only bummer is both have really gone up in value

Or Best of both worlds 996 GT2. Scare the shit out of yourself.

Hey you guys at the Momentum Store, my aunt would like to know what day this year she should be mounting her Toyo R1Rs onto her Tercel for summer? Any suggestions?

Hey you guys at the Momentum Store, my aunt would like to know what day this year she should be mounting her Toyo R1Rs onto her Tercel for summer? Any suggestions?

That depends if she is having them installed at our Mexico location or our Montreal location

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back