My experience with Momentum Motorsport

Cabrios are fun!
f80fdf2b6d4fc51adae9b1feb2ef2829.jpg
0fa425ccb7d758800f9a3c2a4ec30e02.jpg
ae3281abdca9e8153792f6d4536ea98a.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

J'ai été chez momentum hier, quel service incroyable, c'est comme si ils ont réinventé l'expérience dans un garage !

100% satisfait. Merci Nicholas!

Thanks again to Nick for going above and beyond to accommodate me. The car feels great now.

-Gordon

I was planning to have some work done on my car this spring, after taking it out of storage. Nick reached out to me and proposed to come pick it up in an enclosed trailer and do the work right now, to beat the spring rush. So the crew came and picked up my car, did the work I wanted and dropped it off a few days later. I don’t know of many shops that offer this level of service... Thanks again Nick and the crew for the great work and exceptional service!

I was planning to have some work done on my car this spring, after taking it out of storage. Nick reached out to me and proposed to come pick it up in an enclosed trailer and do the work right now, to beat the spring rush. So the crew came and picked up my car, did the work I wanted and dropped it off a few days later. I don’t know of many shops that offer this level of service... Thanks again Nick and the crew for the great work and exceptional service!
Thanks. Pick up and Drop off is something we started offering awhile ago but has become very popular in the last few months, also fully insured for it. Also the trailer is equipped with a winch
493e2d726199379b44b12e57e908aba2.jpg
852303f784aac500b0f2251cbb238f85.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Merci encore Nick et Andrew,
service tres amical et impeccable,
bon travail sur le char et tres bon prix,
comme d'habitude.

Last edited:
Back