My experience with Momentum Motorsport

I am glad I came to have my car checked by Greg and Nick. These guys are the most professional guys I've seen running a shop.

Great customer service, the shop and showroom are to die for and the experience is second to none.

If you have an euro car you must come see these guys.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

I am glad I came to have my car checked by Greg and Nick. These guys are the most professional guys I've seen running a shop.

Great customer service, the shop and showroom are to die for and the experience is second to none.

If you have an euro car you must come see these guys.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
Thank you so much for the kind words Patricio! It was a pleasure meeting you today :)

Thank you for your confidence J.P

7c536de32f4f4a6c160d0ac3e6338c25.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quand je vais au stealership pour mon oil flush ou n importe quoi dans l engine bay je tappe tout le temps le dessus et le côté de mes ailes avec du masking tappe..

Ca prend 5mn et je suis sur de jamais avoir une une grafigne ou plein de traces de mains graisseuses que le mecano va laver au brake cleaner vite faite avec une vieille guenille qui trainait a terre ...pour effacer ses traces de gars qui fait pas attention ...!!

Comme cet hiver quand on a démonté les tetes sur la Grand Sport S/C a mon ami. Mais cette fois j en aie mit un peu plus lol

0468716e0af096e285587a89fc6ab7ee.png

J aime mieux ca que les genres de protecteur en cuir qui bouge tout le temps...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:
C'est tu sérieux cette question? lol
Really serious. Have you ever been to a garage ? I actually worked in a dealer for almost two years. Techs always "clean" oily stains on hoods,doors, etc with dirty rags or that brown paper towel. If I'm sending a swirl free, low mileage, one owner 993 I'm expecting the car to leave in the same condition it was brought in, simple as that bruh!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Really serious. Have you ever been to a garage ? I actually worked in a dealer for almost two years. Techs always "clean" oily stains on hoods,doors, etc with dirty rags or that brown paper towel. If I'm sending a swirl free, low mileage, one owner 993 I'm expecting the car to leave in the same condition it was brought in, simple as that bruh!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
If we can we will wash the car before delivery time permitting. If not we have bags of clean microfibre towels to clean up things. Nick yesterday was checking the wash mit for sharp embedded objects

Nick is a smart businessman... He felt my current car didn't spend enough time in the shop, so he offered to sell me one of his cars! With two German cars, I guess I'll be there twice as often now!

Buying experience was great. Good price. Beautiful car, just as described. Paperwork was all done when I got there, no waste of time. Thanks again Nick!

Nick is a smart businessman... He felt my current car didn't spend enough time in the shop, so he offered to sell me one of his cars! With two German cars, I guess I'll be there twice as often now!

Buying experience was great. Good price. Beautiful car, just as described. Paperwork was all done when I got there, no waste of time. Thanks again Nick!

Garbriel, the pleasure was all mine. I hope you will enjoy your new Porsche as much as I did. Its a very exciting car with beautiful history.....I'm very glad its in good hands! Thank you for the wonderful experience.

Avez-vous des bons prix pour des coilovers de BC Racing (BR type) pour BMW X1 2014 ?

Installés
Aligné

Avez-vous des bons prix pour des coilovers de BC Racing (BR type) pour BMW X1 2014 ?

Installés
Aligné

Ça nous fera plaisir de les installer et aligner le véhicule mais malheureusement nous avons pas de BC coilovers. Par contre on est un dealer autorisé pour H&R & Bilstein.

J'ai appelé hier pour pour prendre un rendez-vous pour un simple entretien + vérification d'alignement et je suis déjà très impressionné par le service offert par Nick.

Même si j'ai pas une voiture typique de la clientèle du garage (GTI 2016), ils avaient l'information rapidement sous la main pour me mettre en confiance avec la shop.

De plus les prix sont plus que compétitifs en utilisant des fluides de haute qualité!

Looking forward to my appointment!

Back