My experience with Momentum Motorsport

We still have some open slots for Alignments next week.

Give us a call for an appointment :)

514-505-4445

Spent the afternoon at momentum yesterday, always feel good to be there, I always feel welcomed! Really happy we have such a place in Montreal!

Spent the afternoon at momentum yesterday, always feel good to be there, I always feel welcomed! Really happy we have such a place in Montreal!
Ces sur que tu te sens le bienvenu tu leur vend et achete leur char !

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

July 31 Update: Still #1 Coffe Place to go, dark roast was excellent once again!Also, they threw in an alignment and a wheel swap while I was enjoying the coffee.
Car has never driven straighter, Gregster knows his way around that alignment machine! Would recommend the shop to anyone for anything.
Keep up the momentum guyz!
817.png

alright thanks, he didnt mind the 2h30 trip to Mtl from Qc if the job is top notch. its hard finding a good alignment shop around here that does not only work by the manufacturer standard.

alright thanks, he didnt mind the 2h30 trip to Mtl from Qc if the job is top notch. its hard finding a good alignment shop around here that does not only work by the manufacturer standard.

Thx for thinking of us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to give a quick review on Nick and Momentum.

I just bought a car from Nick. Coming for an average experience (to stay polite) at the Audi dealer, I was already a little cranky when I went to momentum to try a car nick had for sale.

Fortunatly, Nick has customer service at heart, my experience was completely different. Nick went out of his way to make things as easy as possible for me. Let me give you a few examples.

-took care of calling (numerous times) the dealer where the car was origanilly bought to get all maintenance recods from them for me.
-found financing for me when I told him it was required.
-let me go for a test drive by myself for at least an hour, so I feel confortable trying the car to it's full potential :)D)
-took care of plating the car for me
-emailed back and forth the financing dealer and asked questions about every aspects of the financing to make sure I get as much for my money as possible
-went through sale/financing papers with me to make sure no mistakes were made and that I would not have any issues in the future (I dont have as much experience as him in this domain)

All in all, solid car, honest seller and completly devoted to making the customer happy.

Would buy again 10/10

Thanks Nick

Just to give a quick review on Nick and Momentum.

I just bought a car from Nick. Coming for an average experience (to stay polite) at the Audi dealer, I was already a little cranky when I went to momentum to try a car nick had for sale.

Fortunatly, Nick has customer service at heart, my experience was completely different. Nick went out of his way to make things as easy as possible for me. Let me give you a few examples.

-took care of calling (numerous times) the dealer where the car was origanilly bought to get all maintenance recods from them for me.
-found financing for me when I told him it was required.
-let me go for a test drive by myself for at least an hour, so I feel confortable trying the car to it's full potential :)D)
-took care of plating the car for me
-emailed back and forth the financing dealer and asked questions about every aspects of the financing to make sure I get as much for my money as possible
-went through sale/financing papers with me to make sure no mistakes were made and that I would not have any issues in the future (I dont have as much experience as him in this domain)

All in all, solid car, honest seller and completly devoted to making the customer happy.

Would buy again 10/10

Thanks Nick

Now we want to know what is the new car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks sooo much for the kind words Rob...you are an absolute pleasure to deal with! Congrats man!!
cbf25a541a6a6f47d81561c5c4a97d24.jpg

b80336a3e563386df7e107377d0e9433.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

non j'ai annulé la RS3.... Quand j'ai finalement pu faire le test drive, je ne l'ai pas aimé autant que je l'anticipait :( alors je suis allé chercher une M3 chez Nick :)

Back