My experience with Momentum Motorsport

Elle est folle, belle achat!

Toute est possible, quand ma blonde me dit que ça fittera pas dans le BRZ.... wrong :D

OiwRXtW.png

Attachments

• car from driver side.jpg
    car from driver side.jpg
    701 bytes · Views: 389
  • car from driver side.jpg
    car from driver side.jpg
    701 bytes · Views: 391
J'ai pas de kid lol. Et c'est toi qui m'a montré que c'était possible avec ta 964 haha
Oui dès qu'il pogné 1an (face forward), tu peux entrer un kid avec passager

Je sais pas pourquoi je pensais tu avais un kid maintenant.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Oui dès qu'il pogné 1an (face forward), tu peux entrer un kid avec passager

Je sais pas pourquoi je pensais tu avais un kid maintenant.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

nope et pas dans les plans pour les prochaines années. Anyway c'est un summer toy juste pour moi, je vais toujours avoir un daily driver "family car"

Rob..... what didn't you like in the RS3 ?

Congrats on the M3.... super clean!

lack of rawness, lack of feeling behind the wheel. The engine delivers insane performance and the transmission is super effective, but once you get going, you don't feel anything anymore. The shifts are so quick and so smooth (dont feel the gears engaging at all), it ALMOST feels like you are driving a CVT, the revs climb, but no change in power delivery... The steering is numb (seems to be very common on Audis) and the car has too much sound insulation.

Basically, I was expecting the RS3 to be more focused on the driving experience, but I felt it was oriented on luxury and comfort... I naively thought the RS was aimed at pure driving pleasure and the comfort part left to the A3/S3

Of course, that's just me, I like getting a little more feeling out of the car, even more when you pay 70k for it. I actually thought I had more fun in the S3, maybe because it's 20k less and my expectations were not as high, I don't know....

Congrats on the new whip! That is a sweet ride. I would have made the same decision as you regarding this car vs. RS3.

non j'ai annulé la RS3.... Quand j'ai finalement pu faire le test drive, je ne l'ai pas aimé autant que je l'anticipait :( alors je suis allé chercher une M3 chez Nick :)

Très bon choix comme summer toy. Je doute pas que la RS3 est toute une voiture. Mais tu es mieux avec la derniere breed //M atmosphérique: V8 qui rev a 8300rpm et d'un bon vieux steering hydraulique.
Je suis un peu brainwashé BMW/MINI, reste que le feeling du S65 est pas comparable a un 4 ou 5cyl. turbo.
En plus une M3 E92 ça vieillit très bien.

Deuxième point off topic. hehe
Des kids dans un deux portes ça marche bien, j'ai eu un Vw R32 mk4 et une Bmw 135 avec des jeunes enfants... Avec la coquille ça va très bien. C'est quand ils sont dans leur sièges et qu'il regarde a l'arrière le problème :D.
Rentrer avec eux en arrière et les attaché écrasé en mottons assis dans le booster du plus vieux est de la vrai merde. Une chance que c'est pour 6 mois/1 ans...

nope et pas dans les plans pour les prochaines années. Anyway c'est un summer toy juste pour moi, je vais toujours avoir un daily driver "family car"

lack of rawness, lack of feeling behind the wheel. The engine delivers insane performance and the transmission is super effective, but once you get going, you don't feel anything anymore. The shifts are so quick and so smooth (dont feel the gears engaging at all), it ALMOST feels like you are driving a CVT, the revs climb, but no change in power delivery... The steering is numb (seems to be very common on Audis) and the car has too much sound insulation.

Basically, I was expecting the RS3 to be more focused on the driving experience, but I felt it was oriented on luxury and comfort... I naively thought the RS was aimed at pure driving pleasure and the comfort part left to the A3/S3

Of course, that's just me, I like getting a little more feeling out of the car, even more when you pay 70k for it. I actually thought I had more fun in the S3, maybe because it's 20k less and my expectations were not as high, I don't know....

Au début je riais des gars qui conduisait leurs DSG toujours en mode manuel.. Après l'achat de ma R j'ai compris, tu as simplement pas le choix! Tu passe de conduire à un char qui feel CVT à jouer à Forza, ça sera jamais une bonne vieille clutch mais on s'habitue pour un daily. En tout ça super choix avec la M3 et idée de daily Golf 1.8TSI!

I cant thank everyone enough for the amazing support from all our clients, family members, friends, and race team we sponsor.

We have recently been lucky enough to have Alexandre to join our team as service manager to coordinate all of our customer needs.

Between Alex, Greg, and Andrew i know that our customers are in EXCELLENT hands! ��

The Momentum team is at your service at all times, whether it is a breakdown at the track or regular scheduled maintenance

C'est avec grand plaisir que j'ai joint l'équipe de Momentum lundi dernier et déja, j'ai croisé quelques membres de MR dont Rob_SeR et certainement 2-3 autres. Quelle belle aventure qui commence!

N'hésitez pas a nous appeler pour quoique ce soit!

Effectivement, ca a été un plaisir de te rencontrer Alex, continu le bon travail avec le reste de l'équipe!

Back