My experience with Momentum Motorsport

im looking for a place to get a custom skid plate done...

do you or know a good place to get something done

RS4 refresh
50a0286bff530966f2d0f23de67b9f68.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

greg, can you explain me in tech words how did you align my car, and how it was different from a corrolla ?

tks

haha right. yeah he worked on my car in december. Im trying to explain the bmw alignment could required subframe adjustment, and Id like to understand it.
L'ajustement du subframe est que tu lousse les bout qui tien le subframe et tu le fasse de droite a gauche. Ça permet d'aller corrigé un peux de Camber.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

oh well , people asked me why they should got see you and not a generic place for their alignment with technical explanation. ...

People say lots of things I guess. It's an alignment stop over thinking it. The places or places you went to before were too lazy to turn some bolts. I don't know why you want some giant technical break down.

Then people wonder why I'm bitter...

People say lots of things I guess. It's an alignment stop over thinking it. The places or places you went to before were too lazy to turn some bolts. I don't know why you want some giant technical break down.

Then people wonder why I'm bitter...

I understand.

Nick told me something about the subframe was shifted.

I'm also pissed off, since people told me this is IMPOSSIBLE and say shit about garage #2 (aka momentum) .

After this , my only argue to give you the credit is : I might think its possible since Garage #1 was not able, and Garage #2 was able with more men hour, so they worked on more than a normal aliment.

what about a call or pm next time?

Il m,a dit qui répond pas au PM.

Pis c'est une question générique. Pas besoin de capoter avec ca. C,est pour ma connaissance générale afin de m'exprimer quand le monde me le demande.

Ca peut servir aussi aux autres, je ne vois pas le trouble.
ca reste un forums de char.

Si c'est si secret, ditent moi le pis pis partez pas en dérappe

Et en prime je félicite leur travail dans leur thread....

I understand.

Nick told me something about the subframe was shifted.

I'm also pissed off, since people told me this is IMPOSSIBLE and say shit about garage #2 (aka momentum) .

After this , my only argue to give you the credit is : I might think its possible since Garage #1 was not able, and Garage #2 was able with more men hour, so they worked on more than a normal aliment.
Yea internet is serious. It's the same group of people or shops calling to borrow tools....

Factory Street Alignments are simple: Get a shop with a calibrated bay, competent tech who understands the vehicle and equipment and you generally will have a great result. Track/Race alignments are a different story, the tech needs to have a much better understanding of suspension behavior and the client needs to communicate what the car is doing vs what he would like it to do. In both cases, Momentum can handle factory spec alignments as well as track alignments marvelously.

Factory Street Alignments are simple: Get a shop with a calibrated bay, competent tech who understands the vehicle and equipment and you generally will have a great result. Track/Race alignments are a different story, the tech needs to have a much better understanding of suspension behavior and the client needs to communicate what the car is doing vs what he would like it to do. In both cases, Momentum can handle factory spec alignments as well as track alignments marvelously.

all I wanted to understand is why the wheels were like that and how it was fixable and why is so different form a ''normal'' car.

Anyway, //end of discussion , so far my E91 wheel status brings more frustration than anything else, and I don't get why, since its so objective.

I'll try to get my answer sometime soon
thanks

Capture.JPG

Back