My experience with Momentum Motorsport

Best Coffee Place in the west island, great dark roast, lots of nice cars with shiny tires to look at and very friendly staff.
Will visit again

4979fe35576bd012591722f16eb51a03.jpg

Installed and tested. European specs available as well. Alignment system is European proceeded and assembled. Not China

info on pricing? or does it vary depending on a the car?

99.95$ will get you on the alignment lift and one hour, most cars can be done within an hour. For those that take more time it will be $42.50 for every additional half an hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99.95$ will get you on the alignment lift and one hour, most cars can be done within an hour. For those that take more time it will be $42.50 for every additional half an hour.

Info on schedule ?

mon-thur 8-5
fri 8-3

?

Our hours are Monday to Friday 8:30 AM to 5 PM. Today we cut out early to get to the track

gotta say i'm impressed by the quality of your shop, even if i've only see it on pictures.

Thanks man! Your always welcome, even if its just to chat and have a coffee....coffee is always on the house at Momentum

Last edited:

What brand alignment machine is it? Can it do a steering angle sensor reset? If yes, do you charge more? Is that the price before tax?

Thank you!

What brand alignment machine is it? Can it do a steering angle sensor reset? If yes, do you charge more? Is that the price before tax?

Thank you!
Brand is Italian: CEMB

Steering angle is no prob, and the prices are before taxes.

Please feel free to call the shop monday for any questions.

Back