My experience with Momentum Motorsport

Rob_SeR

Hi guys,

Thought I'd give a review about my experience with Momentum Motorsport Montreal. When you find good people around town, it's worth it to share!

This new place is operated by 2 MR Members: 73Vette and Gregster.

So a few weeks ago, I decided to drop my car to Momentum Motorsport for a variety of stuff to be done to it, from coilovers install to fluid change to diagnosing uncommon issues , i had quite a few things on the list.

Greg has provided, as always, great quality work and awesome knowledge and Nick has given awsome customer service, with regular updates on the work that has been done and detailed updates on my bill. The prices are more than fair and they are very accomodating on many things (picking up parts at stores for me, driving me to the train station after I drop the car, etc)

All in all, they are both very welcoming and warm people, I'm sure anyone will enjoy their experience with them. Plus, they have been in the comunity forever and they truly are car enthusiasts.

If you have anything to be done to you Euros, just visit their website to get their address at http://mmsportmtl.com/ or give them a call at 514-505-4445, I'm sure they'll be glad to figure something out for your ride.

I thought gregster already had and operated a garage (Grand Motors on St-Charles) ?

Does he still operate the old place ?

These guys have seems to have a good reputation on this forum. Definitely a place to check when owning an euro!

Want my vanos done on my S54 next year. They'll be the first to call!

if there were two guys to setup a shop, it would be Nick and Greg..

as many know they've been on MontrealRacing and part of the Montreal car enthusiast community forever..!
Knowing Nick very well.. and others who know him too, he would not accept anything but top service on his own cars..
so you can expect nothing less when bringing your car to Momentum..

with a great location, right in the heart of West-island. I expect Momemtum to become the top, go to shop.

wouldn't have anyone else work on my BMW..!

had the car there couple weeks ago to do a full break job, pads, rotors, sensors etc.. and mount, balance, install new tires on my summer 19's..
the 328xi is my daily driver.. and the calipers were completely rusted up on the surface..
to my surprise.. Greg took the initiative to paint them back silver.. a simple thing makes a huge difference.
and a nice/welcome surprise when I arrived back to pick up the car..

I thought gregster already had and operated a garage (Grand Motors on St-Charles) ?

Does he still operate the old place ?

if there were two guys to setup a shop, it would be Nick and Greg..

as many know they've been on MontrealRacing and part of the Montreal car enthusiast community forever..!
Knowing Nick very well.. and others who know him too, he would not accept anything but top service on his own cars..
so you can expect nothing less when bringing your car to Momentum..

with a great location, right in the heart of West-island. I expect Momemtum to become the top, go to shop.

wouldn't have anyone else work on my BMW..!

had the car there couple weeks ago to do a full break job, pads, rotors, sensors etc.. and mount, balance, install new tires on my summer 19's..
the 328xi is my daily driver.. and the calipers were completely rusted up on the surface..
to my surprise.. Greg took the initiative to paint them back silver.. a simple thing makes a huge difference.
and a nice/welcome surprise when I arrived back to pick up the car..

I was presented the opportunity to team-up with 73vette in a new venture and after much thought, sleepless nights I decided that he would be the only person that would share the same vision as myself. The previous location that I was operating out of was quickly becoming too small for my needs, as many of you might have seen or heard me mention about the lack of space. With any break up in life it's never smooth but I wish no ill fate or bad to the previous establishment I was involved with. If anything I owe nothing but my thanks and gratitude

And DRock, you got lucky as I had no pink paint left :)

Avez-vous l'équipement nécessaire pour un alignement? J'envisage l'installation de coils sur ma R.

Envoyé de mon SM-T580 en utilisant Tapatalk

Avez-vous l'équipement nécessaire pour un alignement? J'envisage l'installation de coils sur ma R.

Envoyé de mon SM-T580 en utilisant Tapatalk
Nous sommes dans le processus d'acheter une machine alignement ça devrait toutes être réglé par le début juin

Non par contre BMW etPorsche est notre spécialité.

C'est quoi que tu aimerais qu'on fait pour vous?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rien pour le moment, mais c est bon a savoir que il y a une place avec des personnes de confiance à Montréal.

J ai déjà référé du monde vers gregster dans le passe et vais continuer à le faire.

Rien pour le moment, mais c est bon a savoir que il y a une place avec des personnes de confiance à Montréal.

J ai déjà référé du monde vers gregster dans le passe et vais continuer à le faire.

Merci :)

c'est plus facile a travailler sur le dessous des chars :)

6fc29db5b1723a9c5732147afb6a92c7.jpg

c54edea9d20f69366e6f0ebb5021e327.jpg

f457a521968e999ef17a2b62cd3f0531.jpg

Wow that is clean. I seen you the day Greg installed my test pipes on my G35. You have one hell of a good person working with/for you. Honest mechanics are hard to come by, Greg is on a whole other level when it comes to being an honest mechanic.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Back