My experience with Momentum Motorsport

Yes, on the 4.2L V8 from Audi the Timing chains are at the back of the motor right up against the fire wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

holy shit! there must be a good reason why Audi engineering designed that engine with a serviceable part in a very difficult location. Nonetheless, noted you guys are up for big jobs. I know a few mechanics who wouldn't touch something like that.

Une fois la job de timing chain fait, est-ce qu'il y a des risques que ce problemes reviennent à nouveau?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

holy shit! there must be a good reason why Audi engineering designed that engine with a serviceable part in a very difficult location. Nonetheless, noted you guys are up for big jobs. I know a few mechanics who wouldn't touch something like that.

I saw once , a pickup with timing chain on the back of the engine too.

Dunno why they do that.

I saw once , a pickup with timing chain on the back of the engine too.

Dunno why they do that.
Vibrations/ oscillation from load transfer, even worse with start/stop functions on newer cars... Timing chains at the rear or sometimes "front of the engine" now are becoming really common. All of BMWs "B series" engines are like this now as well.

Une fois la job de timing chain fait, est-ce qu'il y a des risques que ce problemes reviennent à nouveau?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

We use updated RS4 parts to ensure its doesn't happen again.

It was not supposed to be a serviced part, it was supposed to last the life time of the engine...

Active timing chain guide.
4fd415193f0021ca81e3ab1bf53f2179.jpg
23f02487f024a9337ef3fc598f4fabe0.jpg

I never changed that on an old 400,000 km Corolla I use to own.

hahahahah 'German Engineering'

Thank you German car companies for building garbage products so that mechanics can make a great living at the expense of your gullible customers.

All this reminds me of Apple, Tesla and the Montreal Canadiens. They all offer overpriced underperforming products to hipsters and brand loyal fanboys.

GO BRUINS! :D
You really need a ban. You're pretty annoying!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Top Notch Service and pricing from Momentum Motorsport ! *tu*
I appreciate your help in helping out my son-in-law.

Best regards,

Dave S

Thank you German car companies for building garbage products so that mechanics can make a great living at the expense of your gullible customers.

All this reminds me of Apple, Tesla and the Montreal Canadiens. They all offer overpriced underperforming products to hipsters and brand loyal fanboys.

i agree with you on unperforming products like the 3 named above...

but i dont agree with you about the bruins... the ontario kid in me says go leafs!!!!!

Most of the German cars are leased and covered under warranty.

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

Bump.

Once again, great service by the team. dropped the car off with CAA on Monday morning and picked it back up again this morning.

I had lost my brakes due to a caliper failure. They rebuilt the caliper, flushed the fluid and by my request they flushed the transmission oil and replaced both axle seals. It's let their shop driving better than it was before.

I didn't want to bother gregster much working on the BMW's, but had a nice chat with Nick while waiting for the traffic to calm down.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Bump.

Once again, great service by the team. dropped the car off with CAA on Monday morning and picked it back up again this morning.

I had lost my brakes due to a caliper failure. They rebuilt the caliper, flushed the fluid and by my request they flushed the transmission oil and replaced both axle seals. It's let their shop driving better than it was before.

I didn't want to bother gregster much working on the BMW's, but had a nice chat with Nick while waiting for the traffic to calm down.

Thanks for the kind words Pat it's always a pleasure man. Enjoy the car

Bump.

I had my tranny fluid drained and changed by Gregster too. It shifts better now. He's a trustworthy mech.

Back