My experience with Momentum Motorsport

Wow that is clean. I seen you the day Greg installed my test pipes on my G35. You have one hell of a good person working with/for you. Honest mechanics are hard to come by, Greg is on a whole other level when it comes to being an honest mechanic.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Agreed! I am incredibly greatful to have a partner like Greg, his knowledge is unprecedented.

Momentum Motorsport was born due to my equity, however it runs and operates due to Greg's knowledge.

This has been a passion project that has been at the back of my mind for years...i decided this spring that it was time to make it come to fruition

do you guys work on audis too? The TTRS isn't some exotic rare car, but fairly rare in Quebec (especially the engine) and I need to do maintenance work at the very least

@Gregster, I sent you a pm a few days ago. Can you get back to me? Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

do you guys work on audis too? The TTRS isn't some exotic rare car, but fairly rare in Quebec (especially the engine) and I need to do maintenance work at the very least
When i was there there was a ttrs as well, old shop but Greg was the one who worked on it.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Absolutely! We had a TTRS in the shop last week.

c8d306f82415c99e89028cb6ec874528.jpg

Give is a call to book an appt.

514-505-4445

Or email

nick@mmsportmtl.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! :bigup: The garage/shop looks nice! Wish you the best of luck!

Hit me up if you need quality pics of your garage/showroom for your website/facebook/printed ads :)

Greg LOVES to work on Audi's. His favorites. He misses working on mine and loves working on @73vette B7 S4.

You guys are able to get Swepco 201? I need to flush my 915 and haven't been able to find it in Quebec, plus can't find anyone that will ship from the states.

Thanks!

Greg did my head gasket on my Impreza, he did the best head job I could wish for. He cleaned everything after it was done so it doesn’t smell and all. He really put his hearth into it.

congrats Greg, real happy for you

What I like in all this is 73vette knows your value in all this

73vette, smart move, you just cut your repair bills in 1/2 hahaha

good luck guys

Back